Polynesian resort restaurants

bossjoan

Earning My Ears
I have a question, on our next trip, we will be staying at the Polynesian. I want to do one meal there with the full Hawaiian theme. I'm not a huge fan of Lilo and Stitch, but I really want to see Mickey and Minnie dressed in Hawaiian clothes. Do they come out at all during the Spirit of Aloha show? Do they come to Lilo and Stitch's breakfast. How did you like the spirit of aloha show, is it worth the extra money? Any help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!

Ohana bkfst is Lilo, Stich, Mickey & Pluto.

Spirit of Aloha does NOT have characters. We went to SOA back in 2008 and didnt care for the cheesy acting, but enjoyed the more traditional parts of the show (dancers, fire twirlers). We are planning on going back again in Dec. We thought the food was pretty good.

Poly has some really great restaurants in Ohana for dinner and Kona for breakfast and lunch. I would say try them all:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter