Poly bakery?

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
Is there a cafe or bakery at the Poly that sells breakfast items to go? I thought I saw something like that there once. If so, would I be able to zip over on the monorail in the morning and pick up some stuff for my family and bring it back to the Contemporary? Just thought they may have the Kona coffee! :banana:

they had a case like this is CC\'s at the Poly last year, I do not know if they will have the same offerings since CC\'s is under rehab. When we were there last year they had a lot of pastries and goodies for purchase.

I did not go to Kona but I did see a coffee bar right outside the restaurant. I never got there early enough to get any though!! lol

Yes, the Kona coffee stand which is right by the monorail doors sells bakery treats.

I would think the Food and Fun Center at the CR does as well and maybe the coffee stand on the first floor of the CR.

BCV23 said:
Yes, the Kona coffee stand which is right by the monorail doors sells bakery treats.

I would think the Food and Fun Center at the CR does as well and maybe the coffee stand on the first floor of the CR.

Both the Contemporary Grounds coffee shop in the lobby and the food and fun center do have a nice variety of baked goods for breakfast. Save the 40 minute monorail ride (with wait times) and eat at the CR...good food and it's fast.

We were just there in July, and while there IS a small stand outside of Kona Cafe selling coffee drinks and pastries, I certainly would not make a special trip there to get anything. DH, a major Starbuck's fan, said the coffee was okay but nothing really special, and the pastries are like the other pastries you'll find around WDW. In the morning, they have Krispy Kreme doughnuts--hardly my idea of gourmet or special. Captain Cook's in the temporary location also has a bunch of pastries but again they're the same one you'll find at any CS place in a WDW resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter