• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll: When is your Spring Break 2016 (K-12)?

Poll: When is your Spring Break 2016 (K-12)?

• March 14-18

Votes: 59 12.9%
  • March 21-25

Votes: 93 20.4%
  • March 28-April 1

Votes: 117 25.7%
  • April 4-8

Votes: 63 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 124 27.2%

• Total voters
I homeschool so I voted for the public schools. All the counties near me get the first full week of April off every year. (There's a big annual sporting event then so it's always that week off). That's in GA/SC in the Augusta, GA area.

We're taking our nephews to US/IOA and they have the third week of April off. They're from the northeast. Growing up, in the northeast, we always had a week off sometime in the middle or end of April.

Kissimmee, Osceola county, right here at the parks...

March 14-18

Its nice to know that FL is having its Spring Break March 14-18 because even though in the poll that week is not one of big weeks i am sure it will be more crowded because they are so close. I am going the last week of March so looking forward to it, no matter how crowded

Northern NJ, April 25-29th. My sister who is northern NJ also, has the week before this. It's all different around here.

We get out March 7-11th here in North Florida, about 2 hours from Disney. I will be there March 4th-8th and hoping its not too crowded yet.

Gwinnett county Georgia. April 4-8. We are usually the first full week of April

Fulton County Ga, April 4-8 also the first full week of April, just like our next door neighbor Gwinett County :)

Reactions: DLo
Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard County, Montgomery County and Prince George County in Maryland are all off March 25 - April 1st (most are off the 24th as well and at least 1 set of schools is off the 4th also).

Anne Arundel County is off March 21st - 28th.

I homeschool so I voted for the public schools. All the counties near me get the first full week of April off every year. (There's a big annual sporting event then so it's always that week off). That's in GA/SC in the Augusta, GA area.

We're taking our nephews to US/IOA and they have the third week of April off. They're from the northeast. Growing up, in the northeast, we always had a week off sometime in the middle or end of April.
I lucked out and got tickets for a couple of practice rounds, so I will be in Augusta 1st week of April! Yay!

ETA: Our Spring Break Richmond Va area is March 28 - April 1. Starts March 25th if they don't use all their snow days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter