Poll: When is your Spring Break 2016 (K-12)?

Poll: When is your Spring Break 2016 (K-12)?

• March 14-18

Votes: 59 12.9%
  • March 21-25

Votes: 93 20.4%
  • March 28-April 1

Votes: 117 25.7%
  • April 4-8

Votes: 63 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 124 27.2%

• Total voters
Does anyone know when CT public schools has their Spring break in 2016?

Most of the districts in the Dallas area are March 7-11, but Dallas itself, along with most of the colleges in the area, are the following week.

I dug up this thread in search of the spring break distribution now that we know when ours is.

April 11-15 for our town in the Hartford CT area.

Does anyone know when CT public schools has their Spring break in 2016?

I know last year the different towns were all over the map. Among the two other people that I sit near at work we have 5 school aged kids between the three of us...and there were 4 different weeks! One of them had kids in two different schools (one private and one public) and they had different breaks within their family.

I will be a Senior in High School next year and our Spring Break is from March 21-25 and we also have the 28th of March off. This is if there is no snow days that they have to take away days from the Spring Break.

So happy my kids go to private school and we can take them out whenever we want. So we go every November !

Please choose a school week or "other" if your break is not a listed choice.

If you break includes a certain week but is a bit longer by a day or two, choose that week. For example - if your break is March 25-April 1, choose March 28-April 1.

If your break is less than a full 5 day school week, please choose other.

Feel free to post your location/school district as well!

Here are the 2016 spring breaks for some major cities. I will update this list occasionally as time permits:

Atlanta Apr 4-8
Boston Apr 19-22
Ch
icago Apr 16-23
Dallas Mar 7-11
Miami Mar 21-25

NYC Apr 25-29
Ontario, Canada Mar 14-18
Orlando Mar 21-25

Philadelphia Mar 21-25

Unless they decide differently this year, Massachusetts will be off the week of February 22 AND the week of April 18. And I know that New Hampshire is off February 22-26 and April 25-29.

Here in Anne Arundel County Maryland....ours Starts on Monday March 21st and we go back on Tuesday March 29th.

In Montreal, QC, Canada (and most of the province), spring break is first week of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter