Poll on Packing Cubes

Do you use packing cubes?

• Yes, always. I unzip them and put them in the drawers with my clothes still in them

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • Yes, always, however I take my clothes out of them and put clothes directly in the drawers

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Never

• I use ziplocks

• I use nothing

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We just did the 14-night WBPC. I packed in my Flight001 Spacepak cubes. I took a crazy amount of clothes. Like 10 or 11 shorts outfits, a capri outfit, 3 swimsuits w/covers, 3 sets of running/gym clothes, 6 sundresses, 2 silk maxi dresses, etc. I used 2 large & 2 medium cubes. Unpacking? Hung up my dresses & placed my cubes in a cabinet. Done. I need to buy sets for the rest of my family. They're so convenient for organizing, getting lots into a small space, and repacking is a snap!

I always use packing cubes. So easy to keep things organised. We just put it in the drawers and don't take out the cloths. Makes unpacking very easy.

Question to those of you who are experienced packing cube users (and especially if you have used multiple brands) - what are some of the design features you like/dislike, and why?

Most brands seem pretty similar at first glance and I understand the assortment of sizes each family finds most useful will differ as we all have different needs, but are there brands or styles you'd advise to avoid?

Question to those of you who are experienced packing cube users (and especially if you have used multiple brands) - what are some of the design features you like/dislike, and why?

Most brands seem pretty similar at first glance and I understand the assortment of sizes each family finds most useful will differ as we all have different needs, but are there brands or styles you'd advise to avoid?

What I love about the Flight001 Spacepak cubes is the vented sides (good for compressing) as well as the separated clean/laundry compartments. You pack your clothes in the clean side. It vents & compresses. As you have dirty clothes during your trip you turn the cube over and there's another completely separate, also vented side for laundry. You literally pack everything back into the same cube but clean & dirty are separated. I love that because everything packs back in the same cube it arrived in. Nothing changes. It makes repacking very simple. And short if you take a moment to fold & place your dirty clothes back into the cube as you go. :)

HANDS DOWN THE BEST ON THE MARKET!!!

We have used them since their inception and been around the world with them countless times. As an entertainer spent 50 out of the 52 weeks in a year on tour traveling and living in hotels for 10 years (we have tried just about ever packing cube to hit the market)...these made travel stress free, quick, and easy.
living out of a suitcase is hard to do...and it's only a matter of time before you forget something at some random hotel...at some place you can't remember the name of the town. The rule is never to unpack anything to help minimize loss

The spacepak system makes it so easy to live out of a suitcase and keep everything organized and easy to locate via the color code system.

plus having the dedicated sides (one for your clean clothes...the other for dirty ones) is PRICELESS

they work like those ziplock type compression bags
so you can pack allot of items into one bag...yet the spacepak cub takes up little room when stuffed

the system works well together to maximize every inch of your suitcase.

we have multiples of each item in the system(some no longer in production) ...so if you have any questions just ask

will try to post some photos so you can see them (if we remember to)

Just now getting back to this thread

wanted to back up our post (see above quote) that the Spacepak system is simply the best!
since we were entering an online competition for how do you pack...got all of our cubes out for a photo op to enter the contest...figured it would be good to post here
as you can see we have invested in this system
after years of trying just about every packing cube on the market...Flight001 Spacepak System can not be beaten.

They are well worth the $$
have had our for years now and done hundreds of trips worldwide with them....and never had any issues.
very well made

Attachments

• IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter