Points for Rent/Transfer: 110 points @ $10 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our family with 2 boys (3 and 6) would like to rent 60 points OKW studio for 6/17-6/21. Do you still have points available?

For my daughters 13th bday we're looking to stay at AKV - studio or 1 Bedroom - 8/16 to 8/20. Do you have any points left?

Greetings,

I'm also very interested in your points, and I've sent you a pm. I'm seeking 33 for a studio for 3 nights starting 2/17/08.

Thanks!
:)

I would be interested in 109 points if I can get into an OKW studio. This is my first time doing this so I am not sure how to go about it. The dates I would need the points for would be 2/26-3/4 (7nights).

Do you still have points available? We are looking for a studio from 5/25-5/30. We prefer BCV, which should be 65 points. Oftentimes, we have to go on the wait list for these dates, but have always gotten them. If the dates aren't available, what do you see open for BCV late May - July? Please email me at zuneplease@yahoo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter