POFQ and POR Holiday Bus Routes

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by csp131, Nov 13, 2012.

1. csp131

csp131 "Hey thanks for being such a great test crew. Com

I am considering staying at POFQ, POR, or CSR during the holiday season, 12/31 - 1/7, but I am wondering if the FQ has its own bus route during that time of year simply because of the crowds, or does it share the same bus route with the POR as usual? Any information provided would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

I've never stayed at that time but I did just get back.

The parks and resorts were crowded and POR didn't share buses with POFQ unless it was mid-day (I took breaks and left the parks usually around 1:30p or 2pm) or a transportation supervisor told the driver to pick up the few folks waiting for the POFQ bus at the end of the evening which only happened once this trip.

So my guess would be that POFQ would have it's own route during the holidays except mid-day when the bus would share with POR.

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

You can also find the information on the POFQ thread. They do share buses at various times of days, but POFQ is always the first stop.