Podcast Team In-Park Encounters

I would love to meet a member of the team or two in the parks... would then probably be too shy to say anything :')

If you see them, just go over and say hi.
I'm really shy, and I have some social anxiety issues, and I was really scared to go over to Pete and Craig, but once I took that first step and said hi, I was really glad I did. So even if you're a little afraid ... still go say hi. They'll be really nice about it.

Steve and I (Kathy) were in Animal Kingdom and we didn't meet any Podcast listeners today. :( Please come up and talk to us. :)
Sorry. I bet everyone on the Boards was there in spirit! :-) We would have loved to have met you and Steve. And to have escaped this January weather in the North.

Steve and I (Kathy) were in Animal Kingdom and we didn't meet any Podcast listeners today. :( Please come up and talk to us. :)

Next time I'm at Disney I'll look for you guys ... but unfortunately, I just got back, so it'll probably be a while. I really loved seeing the pictures you posted on twitter, though!!

I am very sad that I missed you last Thursday morning ... I didn't realize you were doing the 5K, or I would have looked for you!

I recall Pete talking about who would be in what park on a particular day but that was a long time ago (2 days) and I've already forgotten. Is there a fixed schedule (if so, what is it) or is it something that changes from week to week?

I recall Pete talking about who would be in what park on a particular day but that was a long time ago (2 days) and I've already forgotten. Is there a fixed schedule (if so, what is it) or is it something that changes from week to week?

The best thing to do is follow @TheDIS on Twitter, like The DIS and DIS Unplugged on Facebook. We will be posting daily from the different parks. It could change who is in each park monthly.

I met Ryno, JL, Craig, and Cory at Food and Wine last year on my honeymoon. My husband actually spotted them first in the Cava and texted me so I could run over there from Spaceship Earth. It made our trip way cool and I will never forget it. They are all super nice and Ryno's hair defied laws of nature and humidity. I need to know his secret. https://www.instagram.com/p/8EEsEHoa_r/?taken-by=maddyscott17

I have been a long time listener and been on the boards so long that once I forgot password and because of an update had to start over. My dream is to meet ANY of them! We were there NYE 14 and saw were they were tweeting and got soooo excited But nothing My biggest fear is I will meet them at Epcot cold sober and go so ballistic over meeting them they will refer to me as the drunk lady they meet who needs to go to rehab! Dream would be meeting Pete, Kevin, Kathy, Craig, and Rhino (yes he is new but OMG I just love him) and them saying hey you want to walk around with us . Oh to dream.

I'm lucky enough to have met all the current and a few of the former members of both the Disneyland and Disney World shows. Every single person I've met that's involved with the podcasts and Dreams are just awesome people! I especially like all they do for Give Kids the World!!!

Kevin and John together have liberated many thousands of dollars from my wallet for some truly amazing, once in a life time, vacations and donations to GKTW! :)

ok, so I mean NO disrespect when I say this (im not even sure it's disrespectful, but it seems my radar is off recently) but...
On the last Orlando show, Kevin (or maybe it was John?) mentioned that Steve was tall also (when talking about Craig and their own height).
Because I've only seen him sitting at the round table or in the Production nook, I've never thought too much on it, but when Kevin (or John) said this, I felt a little... I don't want to say 'shocked' because that's a strong word, but anyway, in my mind, when I see Steve's fresh young face, his boyish enthusiasm and the fact that they call him 'Junior' I kind of think of him as a teenager, like, my best friend's little teenage brother or something... so to think of him as tall kinda never occurred to me!

I hope to meet him in person one day to gauge this tallness!

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter