Podcast Team In-Park Encounters

I won't knock your hat off.:love2:
I don't know that I could just come up to any of you and strike up a conversation. More than likely I would just walk by and say "love the show". It isn't that the whole team seems untouchable, I just feel like I know you folks so much from the podcasts and would come off as a stalker. I will probably just stand back and take pics with a high mag telephoto lens.

I don't know that I could just come up to any of you and strike up a conversation. More than likely I would just walk by and say "love the show". It isn't that the whole team seems untouchable, I just feel like I know you folks so much from the podcasts and would come off as a stalker. I will probably just stand back and take pics with a high mag telephoto lens.
Im not sure that it's how much you know about the team that would make you come off as a stalker... You and Llama auctioning off fast passes for Pete's bathroom, and viewing areas outside his window on the other hand......... Lol

Im not sure that it's how much you know about the team that would make you come off as a stalker... You and Llama auctioning off fast passes for Pete's bathroom, and viewing areas outside his window on the other hand......... Lol
I'd like to say I am sorry Jes, but that's hardly the worst I have done. I have tried to auction off dinner with Kevin at Liberty Tree Tavern and drinking around the world in Epcot with Craig too. So far the high bid is $3.56 for dining with Kevin. All funds I raise will go toward getting Jes to WDW. I'm making all of this up, but I have a shirt that says that.

I'd like to say I am sorry Jes, but that's hardly the worst I have done. I have tried to auction off dinner with Kevin at Liberty Tree Tavern and drinking around the world in Epcot with Craig too. So far the high bid is $3.56 for dining with Kevin. All funds I raise will go toward getting Jes to WDW. I'm making all of this up, but I have a shirt that says that.
I was going to put in a bid of $17.49 for the lunch with Kevin, until I read where the proceeds were going....
I'll amend my bid to $63.89. Will that pay for lunch for myself and Kevin at LTT?

So I totally saw Jackie at Hollywood Studios on Tuesday. Not in the distance, but right in front of me.
It's always weird when you see anyone with a degree of fame, no matter how little or major it is.
It's like I KNOW THAT PERSON FROM THE THING!

I didn't bother her (even though the show encourages people to bother them in the parks) because more importantly, I had a rapidly expiring fast pass. #priorities :D

Next time tho, haha

I understand that many of the podcasters carry around special pins for those that say hi. They really don't mind being "bothered" in the parks.

We've had two WDW trips since the podcast team started their regular park visits and twice we have missed seeing anyone. Our third trip is planned for the 10 year pod cast anniversary so I like my odds for trip number three.

So I totally saw Jackie at Hollywood Studios on Tuesday. Not in the distance, but right in front of me.
It's always weird when you see anyone with a degree of fame, no matter how little or major it is.
It's like I KNOW THAT PERSON FROM THE THING!

I didn't bother her (even though the show encourages people to bother them in the parks) because more importantly, I had a rapidly expiring fast pass. #priorities :D

Next time tho, haha
Aww, I'm so bummed that you didn't "bother" me!! I would've love to meet you! But, those rapidly expiring FastPass+ can make you run for it!! Don't let that happen again, K? ;) #kidding #notreally

I can't decide if I should feel sad that I met Pete & Craig and didn't get a pin or if it makes me super special because I don't need a pin as an incentive to go say hi.
I've met everybody but Jackie (even Ferris and Finley). No pins here. But those weren't park encounters, they were DIS meets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter