Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

You can make a request of Royal for an extension cord and for distilled water if needed. There is a form you need to complete and send in. I contacted Tracey H. on how to setup and she pointed me to the correct URL for the form. This way you will have an approved extension cord.
Thanks so much. I knew y'all would be able to help!

Just finished online check in. Thought I had done it earlier, but apparently not. Anyway, just over 2 weeks to go!!!

Just finished online check in. Thought I had done it earlier, but apparently not.
Did you get a message from RCCL that you hadn't done it?

We did ours, or at least I think we did. I'll have to log in and double check. We leave in 11 days.

Did you get a message from RCCL that you hadn't done it?
No message. I was just chatting with one of my FB friends about the cruise and thought I'd go check my registration info. Surprise!

You can make a request of Royal for an extension cord and for distilled water if needed. There is a form you need to complete and send in. I contacted Tracey H. on how to setup and she pointed me to the correct URL for the form. This way you will have an approved extension cord.
Thanks. Can you give me the url?

Dining locations, other than the main dining room and Windjammer (bolded = no extra costs to all guests):

Giovanni's Table - Tuscan Italian restaurant, which is open for lunch and dinner. Costs extra money
Park Cafe - opened for breakfast and lunch. Sandwhiches, soup, salad, fruit, pastries. Will also offer snacks until late at night on some nights. This place is complementary.
Chops Grille - Steak house that is open for dinner. Costs extra.
Sabor - Mexican food that is open for lunch and dinner. Costs extra.
Izumi Hibachi & Sushi - Japanese food open for lunch and dinner. Costs extra.
Sorrento's Pizzeria - open 24hrs, with pizza by the slice or you can even order your own custom made personal pizza. No extra cost.
Café Promenade - open pretty much all the time except for really late at night. Free snacks, pastries, and sandwhiches. Specialty coffees for an extra cost.
Boardwalk Doghouse - Hotdog stand that offers various types of franks and sausages. No extra cost.
Cups & Scoops - ice cream and cupcakes for an extra cost.(There are free soft serve machines on the pool decks)
Johnny Rockets (only free in the morning) - in the morning, this is a free place to get breakfast. There is an extra cost for lunch and dinner.
150 Central Park - Extra cost, multi course meal. Supposed to be really good!
Solarium Cafe - open for lunch at no extra cost. Sandwiches and such. It is right outside the adults only area.
Wipe Out Cafe - open for lunch and later. Burgers, hotdogs, and more. This is over by the Flowriders. So it is a good place to grab a bite and watch others.
Coastal Kitchen - only open to suite guests and those with Pinnacle level

As others have mentioned, your daily compass will show hours and will mark which ones cost extra.
Thank you...the more I know the less I am worried.....

I hope this has not been asked already but is there a laundry room with machines in it? Like Disney has? Trying to decide how much underwear to pack!

Thanks

Larry

I hope this has not been asked already but is there a laundry room with machines in it? Like Disney has? Trying to decide how much underwear to pack!

Thanks

Larry

Larry, this is what I found:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/onboardExtrasFaq.do#1

Are laundry services provided?
Self-service laundry facilities are not provided onboard our ships, but we do offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

View our Shipboard Laundry Service price schedule.
* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

This is the thing I bought. Since it's not a cord, it should be OK, right?

Belkin Mini Surge Protector with USB Charger

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015DYMVO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This is my GOTO travel accessory. Charges a phone and an ipad and gives you 3 additional outlets. I have carried one around for over 6 years, use it at the airports all the time I pull it out and ask "Can we share?" I always get a yes. This is an easy purchase especially if you carry any USB wall plugs. I have been in hotel rooms with the only power accessible in the bathroom, if you charge your phone with an adapter and your laptop with another there is no where for a hair dryer or to charge a shaver etc...

Thanks

Larry
from what I have read....the answer is no......research showed you could have them do your laundry...I may be wrong but that is what I read......I like DCL

from what I have read....the answer is no......research showed you could have them do your laundry...I may be wrong but that is what I read......I like DCL
This is correct. No self service laundry on the Oasis, or any of the RCL ships AFIK. They do offer a laundry service for a price. :laundy:

We usually find that a 7-night cruise its easy enough to pack for the entire trip without planning on doing laundry. Of course, since we live locally, we don't have to actually fly with the luggage.

since we live locally, we don't have to actually fly with the luggage.
We're driving down so that's not an issue here, either. I'm more concerned with storage space in the cabin but we can always leave some stuff in the suitcases if we need to.

We hit the road one week from today!! Can't wait to see you all.

We're driving down so that's not an issue here, either. I'm more concerned with storage space in the cabin but we can always leave some stuff in the suitcases if we need to.

We hit the road one week from today!! Can't wait to see you all.
Yea !!! See you a week from Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter