PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

yeah, we are booked for brunch adn dinner...cant wait to try the grape pizza, was just curious if they broke down and let ppl get them for dinner as well now! thanks for the replys...

TifffanyD said:
They have them at brunch if you are willing to switch!!

mmmm grape pizza

I will be getting my grape pizza at brunch for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What do you want to know? :) It's absolutely delish!

Sayhello

Well I'm picturing a pizza with the mozzarella dyed purple but I am sure that is not the case...:rotfl: I will have to research this grape pizza

tink576 said:
Well I'm picturing a pizza with the mozzarella dyed purple but I am sure that is not the case...:rotfl: I will have to research this grape pizza

No it has sliced grapes on it. They are not as sweet as you'd expect. Plus gorgonzola cheese

tink576 said:

Google Palo brunch grape pizza. I know my DH has a pic on his Flickr site.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just got my flight to Orlando from Singapore. 24 hours on a plane. LOL but the nice thing is that I had to leave a day earlier. So now I have one more day at WDW and $500.00 extra dollars for my trip thank you Delta. :cool1:

Need some input please - we have Palo Brunch schedule for noon on Thursday, Dec. 13th and that is the only reservation available. The Dave Smith Presentation is the same day from 10 until noon. Should I keep the reservation and try and get my book signed early and hurry and soon as the presentation is over or cancel the reservation?

Need some input please - we have Palo Brunch schedule for noon on Thursday, Dec. 13th and that is the only reservation available. The Dave Smith Presentation is the same day from 10 until noon. Should I keep the reservation and try and get my book signed early and hurry and soon as the presentation is over or cancel the reservation?

We are in the same boat. We are keeping as our reservation as I'm sure fellow dis'ers will understand and allow us to be in the earlier part of the book signing line.

Mixology Class - The 10th, at 5:00, at the Tube, is confirmed.

Send me a PM if you want to be added.

As I sit here doing the laundry my brain is fast forwarding to packing for the cruise in a few weeks. Any one travel in the Caribbean at this time of year? What temps should I be expecting? We are all bundled up here because we've had a cold snap. But I'm assuming sweaters might not be the clothing of choice for the Caribbean? Or should I be prepared for both warm and cold?

Just curious what everyone's experience has been in the past?

As I sit here doing the laundry my brain is fast forwarding to packing for the cruise in a few weeks. Any one travel in the Caribbean at this time of year? What temps should I be expecting? We are all bundled up here because we've had a cold snap. But I'm assuming sweaters might not be the clothing of choice for the Caribbean? Or should I be prepared for both warm and cold?

Just curious what everyone's experience has been in the past?

The Caribbean ought to be warm, but Castaway Cay won't be much warmer than South Florida. How much time will you spend in FL before and/or after the cruise? I'll spend a week pre-cruise and 2 nights post-cruise at WDW, so I'll bring clothes for cold weather - including hat and gloves. It was VERY cold when I was at WDW mid-December 2010.

**P.S. Just ask anyone who was on the Dec. 2010 Podcast cruise about the weather!

The Caribbean ought to be warm, but Castaway Cay won't be much warmer than South Florida. How much time will you spend in FL before and/or after the cruise? I'll spend a week pre-cruise and 2 nights post-cruise at WDW, so I'll bring clothes for cold weather - including hat and gloves. It was VERY cold when I was at WDW mid-December 2010.

**P.S. Just ask anyone who was on the Dec. 2010 Podcast cruise about the weather!

So more than likely lighter weight shirts and pants for the Caribbean but be prepared for colder weather for the WDW stay. So in other words just bring my entire wardrobe. ;) Better safe than sorry.

So more than likely lighter weight shirts and pants for the Caribbean but be prepared for colder weather for the WDW stay. So in other words just bring my entire wardrobe. ;) Better safe than sorry.

I think the Caribbean will be shorts weather. The Bahamas and WDW could go either way.

I'd say to expect temperatures to be on the cool side, but not freezing cold or anything.

Best thing to do it to check the weather a few days before the cruise and see if a cold front is coming.

Worse comes to worse, you'll have to go shopping for warm clothes. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter