Please Read - RE: Tickers

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by PrincessNancy96, Mar 24, 2010.

1. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Please Post- Tickers from Magical Kingdoms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that many posters use countdown timers and tickers from Magical Kingdom. I recieved a complaint from a poster that their virus warning software was complaining about a page on the DIS Boards. Further investigation showed that the warning was being triggered by the tickers from Magical Kingdoms. I checked Google's safe browsing page and it reports that:

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 10 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-24.
    Malicious software includes 1 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including imagehacks.info/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30496 (COLO4).

So for your safety we have blocked that web site.
    I know everyone loves their tickers but our visitors safety is our highest priority.
    We can revisit this if the site gets cleaned up
    Alex

2. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

Sigh... I just don't get the appeal of spending the time to create a virus to disrupt people's computing. I mean, really...what's the point?!?!? Frankly, I have so much going on in my life I can't imagine finding the time to do it! LOL

Thanks for sharing the warning. :thumbsup2