Please Read my FIRST TRIP REPORT TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT!

Good job, Alexis. I think Universal should hire you to work on their marketing campaign!!!

HI Alexis - I too just read your TR - it was great. My DH and I are heading to US for a couple of days in March and staying at the Royal Pacific. I was a little hesitant about staying there but after reading your TR - I am so glad that we are. You and Scott make a wonderful couple and enjoy your time together.... Good luck and hopefully we will be reading a Wedding TR in the future.

I so totally enjoy this trip report you guys!!! We've been debating between Universal this year or going back to Disney (we went last year) and your pictures just made up my mind! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Great trip report, I love the pics!

I keep seeing a little purse attached to your wrist in your pics....where did you get it?? It's exactly what I need for my upcoming trip!

Thanks

It's wonderful being able to read such an exciting and descriptive trip report! DH and I decided that we want to take the kids to Universal for our next "Big Family Trip" and seeing your pictures makes it easier to plan a trip with those images in my mind.

Thank you so much for this TR!!! I have stayed 4 times at HRH and never at the other hotels, I wanted to try RPR for my upcoming trip in May. I was skeptical, but your TR SOLD me!! I can't wait!!

THank You so much everyone for sticking with my TR!

I have had such a busy year, School has been non stop!!

I am so glad all of you are enjoying my tr and saying such sweet comments. It means so much! THank you!!!

I have some trips coming soon, so I cant wait to post another TR!

THank You so much everyone for sticking with my TR!

I have had such a busy year, School has been non stop!!

I am so glad all of you are enjoying my tr and saying such sweet comments. It means so much! THank you!!!

I have some trips coming soon, so I cant wait to post another TR!

For us curious people, where are you going and when? Can't wait for another TR!! This one was such a fun read!!

Well, I have some trips I took last year after the Universal Trip...Ill definitly let you know when I start a TR..I have Spring Break coming up, so Ill definitly let you all know when I start some TR's I have soo much pictures I want to share from my trips to Disney. I havent been back to Universal this year but hopefully soon!

Thanks for the link - I'll be sure to check it out! I loved your last report so I'm sure this one will be great as well. :goodvibes

I just stumbled across your report. You all are the cutest couple!! And you write a great report--it really makes you feel like you're there. BTW, I have a minor handbag addiction, but I counted 3 different bags in your pix at least!! You go girl!! Seriously, thanks for a great report. I'm going to jump over and read about your sister's wedding.

I just stumbled across your report. You all are the cutest couple!! And you write a great report--it really makes you feel like you're there. BTW, I have a minor handbag addiction, but I counted 3 different bags in your pix at least!! You go girl!! Seriously, thanks for a great report. I'm going to jump over and read about your sister's wedding.

thanks for the sweet comments.
OMG yes you should see my shoes and handbag collection HAHA, im so glad you noticed. Thats a true fashionista! HAHA:goodvibes:lmao:

Great trip report. You guys are soooo cute :). I love the pictures you took of the hotel. It looks very beautiful. I hope to see more TR soon ;) Well G2G TTYL xoxoxoxox

Great trip report. You guys are soooo cute :). I love the pictures you took of the hotel. It looks very beautiful. I hope to see more TR soon ;) Well G2G TTYL xoxoxoxox

Thanks soo much, make sure to check out my other TR!!!

Great Pictures, the Lobby looks expectacular. I will be staying at this exact Hotel on Oct 5 , i cant wait!! its great to get a quick tour of the place lol.. I will keep reading lol...

So you had Paella yumm and Scott had my favorite Food CHURRASCO!! I call myself El Chucharquero!! i looooooooveeeeeeeee Churrasco!! that dinner sure look delicious. The Tostones look good to but first time i hear that it gets combine with Cheeze and Beens wierd lol. Am Cuban and that combination of cheeze, tomatores and beens sounds like an explosion lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter