Please rank these 10 CS/TS places for me

stoudt6

Mouseketeer
using the following: price and quality of food, service, and atmosphere. #1 is the best and #10 the least. the 10 in alphabetical order are Bongo's, Casey's Corner, Chef Mickey's, ESPN Club, Fulton's Crab house, LeCellier, O'hana (dinner), San Angel, Sci-Fi Dine in theater, Tusker House -breakfast buffet.

1.Fulton's Crab house
2.O'hana (dinner)
3.Sci-Fi Dine in theater
4.San Angel
5.Tusker House -breakfast buffet.
6.Bongo's
7.Chef Mickey's
8.Casey's Corner,
9.ESPN Club,
10.LeCellier

I know I am probably the only person on the planet to dislike Le Cellier, but I have had 3 really cruddy meals there. The last meal the service and the food were horrible. We waited over an hour for our entrees...they were cold, sent back, and then just way over done! I find Brown Derby much better. My kids love Caseys (I don't do hot dogs!)

June

1. LeCellier -- too many outstanding meals to count
2. Fulton's Crab House -- again an outstanding meal every time
3. Sci-Fi
4. Chef Mickey's
5. Casey's Corner -- like the fries, hate the hot dogs
6. ESPN Club --- never done
7. Bongo's -- never done
8. San Angel -- never done -- don't like Mexican food at all
9. Tusker House -- never done
10. Ohana -- never done

1. Chef Mickey's
2. Sci-Fi
3. 'Ohana
4. LeCellier
(I have never tried: Bongo's, ESPN Club, Fulton's, San Angel, Tusker house)

. LeCellier - 1
2. Fulton's Crab House -Never Been
3. Sci-Fi -10 for dinner since they changed the menu we don't go anymore
4. Chef Mickey's - 1+++++++ Love this place for BK & Din
5. Casey's Corner - 1
6. ESPN Club - never done
7. Bongo's - never done
8. San Angel -never done
9. Tusker House -never done
10. Ohana - 1

1 - Le Cellier (great atmosphere & food)
2 - Yak & Yeti (TS - probably very underrated)
3 - Teppan Edo (I like japanese steakhouses)
4 - Chefs de France (hit or miss but can be awesome)
5 - Coral Reef (usually overbooked meaning you can wait, but we really liked it)

1. Tusker House breakfast buffet (good value/food and can get you a bit of a head start in the park)
2. Le Cellier (great value if you're on the dining plan)
3. Sci-Fi Dine-In (food isn't amazing but its a very fun place to eat, definitely worth trying)
4. San Angel Inn (havn't gotten very good service the last few times we've went, it used to be much better)
5. Chef Mickey's (only worth it if you have young children)
6. Casey's Corner (its generally pretty crowded and they're hotdogs...you can get them anywhere)

Never done:
Bongo's (havn't heard anything good about it)
ESPN Club
O'Hana (i'm severely allergic to nuts and just don't feel too comfortable in a restaurant with peanut sauce at every table)
Fulton's Crab House

1. LeCellier
2. Fulton's Crab house
3. Casey's Corner
4. Chef Mickey's
**Rest are ranked in order of my interest in trying them - never been to these**
5. Tusker House (Doing lunch here next trip - enjoy Boma so expect to like it here)
6. Bongo's (I love Cuban food)
7. O'hana (dinner - no interest in scrambled eggs for breakfast)
8. Sci-Fi Dine in theater
9. ESPN
10. San Angel (I left my heart at Los Olivos in Phoenix - I know this won't compare)

Here we go...

1. LeCellier - The nicest restaurant on your list... perfectly prepared food (usually) with a very nice and professional atmosphere. They have some of the best steaks in Disney, and the best in a theme park.
2. O'hana - Good food, all-you-can-eat, fun for the family.
3. Tusker House - Great food, great theming.
4. Fulton's Crab House - Sometimes great sometimes average, but neat seafood place.
5. Bongo's - Fun place in Donwtown Disney with above average food... but a little pricey for what you get.
6. San Angel Restaurante - Awesome, awesome atmosphere, but limited menu... if they've got what you like you'll love it... if not...
7. ESPN - Basically a nice Chili's / Applebee's / O'Charley's kind of restaurant themed to sports.
8. Chef Mickey's - Think Logan's / Golden Corral meets Disney. It's fun, but the food is usually below average. Children on the other hand will put this near the top.
9. Casey's - Nice little hot dog stand with unlimited cheese sauce for your fries and a good spot to watch Wishes and Spectromagic. Nothing special though...
10. Sci-Fi - The only "yech" restaurant on the list. Every time I have been the food was below average (think reheated), the video on the "movie screen" is on a loop that you'll see repeatedly, and the little vintage car mock-ups you sit in are just not worth it. Skippable; better restaurants to be had in DHS.

Hope that helps,

BL

Leaving out the places we haven't tried (Bongo's , LeCellier, , San Angel, Tusker House -breakfast buffet)

1 Fulton's Crab house
2 O'hana (dinner)
3 Sci-Fi Dine in theater
4 Chef Mickey's
5 ESPN Club
6 Casey's Corner

Upcoming trip, we are hoping to try LeCellier. It's the first place we will try to get an ADR for when we call.

using the following: price and quality of food, service, and atmosphere. #1 is the best and #10 the least. the 10 in alphabetical order are Bongo's, Casey's Corner, Chef Mickey's, ESPN Club, Fulton's Crab house, LeCellier, O'hana (dinner), San Angel, Sci-Fi Dine in theater, Tusker House -breakfast buffet.

I have not been to all but here is what I think

Le Cellier-LOVED it. Our favorite. Best steak I ever had. And the soup-mmmmm

Chef Mickey's- this is a tradition for us. Always first day meal. So far we have done breakfast, but are going to try dinner next time

Ohana-Have not been to dinner, but it is our favorite breakfast meal. Love the atmosphere-which I am sure is the same at dinner

Casey's Corner- I do not eat hotdogs, but DH loves theirs.

ESPN- just alright. We are not sports fans and the food was just ok

Fulton's Crab House- will never go back. Food was WAY overpriced and was not very good. This was 10 years ago, so it may have changed. Our family nicknamed it the craphouse.

Have not been to your other choices, so no comment.

There's actually other choices I like better than your list, but of what you listed, I would rank them this way:

Le Cellier
Sci Fi
Chef Mickey's
Casey's
O'hana
ESPN Club (just because it's not that special to me)

Bongo's, San Angel, Tusker House, Fulton's - haven't been

1 LeCellier
2 San Agel
3 Ohana's
4 Fulton's
5 Tusker House
6 Chef Mickey's
7 Casey's
8 Sci-Fi
9 ESPN
10 Bongo's

1. Le Cellier 2. Tusker House 3. Sci-Fi 4. ESPN 5. 'Ohana 6. Fulton's 7. Bongo's 8. Casey's 9. San Angel 10. Chef Mickey's

I know #10 will get reactions, but we have tried CM 3 times and each time the quality was poor and the service was horrible!

Ranking the ones we have been to:

LeCellier
Caseys
Ohanas
Chef Mickey's
ESPN
San Angel
Sci-Fi

We had a delicious breakfast at Tusker House after the Sunrise Safai in 2006 but don't know if it is the same food.

Have fun!

1 - Le Cellier
2 - Bongo's
3 - Sci Fi

Never Done (so in order of interest):

Fulton's
San Angel
ESPN
Chef Mickey / 'Ohana
Tusker House
Casey's Corner

1. Ohana
2. Chef Mickey's
3. SciFi
4. LeCellier
5. ESPN

Never been to the following, but listing in order of interest:

6. San Angel
7. Bongo's
8. Fulton's (Is this on the DDP? I wouldn't go if not on the DDP. Last time I checked the menu, the prices took my breath away. :scared1: )
9. Tusker House Breakfast
10. Casey's Corner (Sounds like the hot dogs are lousy on the new buns. :( )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter