Please pray for my wife

It was a bittersweet trip, to be sure. I think we probably went a little too soon after her passing as we had so, so many wonderful memories at Disneyland. We always stayed at the resort hotels and had joined DVC about 4 years ago. Our favorite time was at night as we had so many wonderful dinners at places like Hooks Pointe, Napa Rose, and Steakhouse 55. The attractions were secondary as we just loved the whole wonderful feeling we got just being at Disneyland. Our lives as a small business owners and raising 4 children was very stressful and Disneyland was our escape 2 or 3 times a year. I want to thank everyone again for all your prayers. I am doing a little bit better everyday, but still miss my beautiful Gayle.

:hug:
I am so glad that you went and made it through.
DH's cancer surgery is tomorrow and he booked a trip this morning for next July with my entire family. I think it is DH's way of letting me know that he is going to be okay.
I hope he is right because I am not ready.....:worried:I am so scared:worried:

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious wife Gayle. It was so brave of you to take your DD to Disneyland. I'm sure your wife would be so proud of you and happy that you are being strong for your children. Maybe next trip when time has passed, you and your daughter can remember the time spent there with your wife and smile remembering how happy you all were together.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter