• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please pray for my wife

I am so sorry that you and your wife (and children) are going through this. I lost my husband of 34 years to pancreatic cancer four years ago, so I really do understand what you are going through. Cancer is pure evil. I hate it.

I will keep you all in my prayers at this difficult time.

prayers for you all. May all Gayles days and all your familys be touched with whispers of happier days and may they bring tender smiles.

as a cancer survivor I can sympathize with what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children and family. I also lost my wonderful mother-in-law to cancer and understand how you feel about doing the things you loved to do with her / without her - all I can say is that I found that the very memories that brought me my deepest pain immediately after - soon became the memories that bring me the most joy. Time is a healing thing. Give yourself and family the gift of time...May the Lord watch over you, your wife and family in this time of need.

Praying for you and all of your family. Cancer is a horrible disease, praying for a miracle for you.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My beautiful wife passed away this past Friday at our home and now is at peace. A big thank you goes to my local Hospice as they made her last few days at home as comfortable as possible. They are truly angels.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My beautiful wife passed away this past Friday at our home and now is at peace. A big thank you goes to my local Hospice as they made her last few days at home as comfortable as possible. They are truly angels.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain. Prayers to you and your loved ones.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray you and your children find comfort in wonderful memories.

I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family. May you find comfort in the wonderful memories of your wife.

I can't explain how sorry I am for your loss. May God bless Gayle and your family to get through this difficult time. :grouphug:

:grouphug:

I am very sorry for your loss, and today our thoughts are with your family as you begin your next phase in life and hope that you can heal from this tragedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter