Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love TGM!! Used his advice for our May, 2005 trip and it was awesome!! I extended my subscription before we even left for the trip as I am also planning a trip for Dec., 2007. Well, my daughter in law called me one Sunday this past December and said she wanted to go see all the holiday decs and things and did I want to go with them? I said "Sure....when do you want to go? In 2006?" She said "No, we're leaving Tuesday!" Thank God for TGM!! I was printing out like crazy before we went and we had a blast!! Even going to MVMCP on a Friday evening :eek: we knew what to expect and it was wonderful!!
I'm still planning my Dec., 2007 trip....but just added my Dec., 2006 trip too!!
Gotta love TGM & the DIS!!! pixiedust:

The DIS and TGM! What a Great Fit! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the new sponsor!!

So, is it bad that while I wasn't all that impressed w/ TGM, I do love the color scheme, so I'm going to make it my default? :rotfl:

Because of Mike, July crowds did not affect us at all. Longest wait 15 minutes, most things 5 minutes or less. So welcome Mike, and thanks!

I will be using TGMike's advice for my trip in May -- I can't wait to test it out! I noticed the new colors on the board as soon as I clicked over and wondered what happened, then I saw TGMike's smiling face and I knew! I love the new color scheme -- nice job! pixiedust:

Glad to see TGM here as a sponser. Since this is my thrid trip with TGM I can't say anything but positive things and for those who haven't tried it you don't know what you are missing.

Excellent! Welcome TGM!! We used your plans for our January trip, and had a great time! I'm planning to sign up again for our next January trip. Welcome aboard! :thumbsup2

I'm glad tourguidemike is a new sponsor. I just joined TGM and am going to use his advice for our July 4 trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME :cheer2:

Maggie

I think this is great news. Disboards and TourGuideMike make planning a trip to WDW so much easier and I think they complement each other.

I'm going on my first TGM trip in 9 weeks and will be signing straight back up again for our December trip, I'm that confident that his plans will work for us:thumbsup2

Welcome to the DIS, Mike! I just subscribed to TGM earlier this week, so when I clicked on this board and glanced at the top, I wondered how on earth I ended up at TGM's site!

Great story about your Keys to the Kingdom tour, Pete!

Welcome Mike!

Now my two favorite Disney sites are together! :cool1:

Welcome TGM! party:

So many people have been asking questions about TGM lately that this is the perfect timing! :scratchin

I love TGM! :love:

Congratulations!!!! We used Tour Gide Mike for our trip in December 2004 and I'm happily using TGM again for our trip this May! He has great advice throughout his site!

What a great combination -- TGM and the DIS!

We've used your services twice and look forward to our next opportunity to subscribe to TGM (because that will mean another Disney World trip is in the works!) :goodvibes

I remember writing you a testimonial letter once upon a time when you were trying to establish a relationship with some Disney-oriented travel company (or was it WDW itself?!)

Anyway, welcome!

how does it work if you haven't picked your next trip date yet?

Do you just get a years worth, when you pay your $20 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter