Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool beans!!! Welcome as a sponsor TGM!!! Looking forward to being able to use your terrific plans!! And great fresh new look to the board area...nice job!!!

Welcome Mike!

Used TGM for our first family trip to WDW last year and had a wonderful time. Using it to plan our second trip this summer :thumbsup2

WooooHoooo...so happy to see this. Subscribed to TGM before our trip in January. Our trip was amazing because of his plans! Have already subscribed for my next trip...Happy to see his banner on the DIS!!

I love TourGuide Mike!!! I have used his site to plan our trip next week! The message boards are great just like here at the DIS!

WAY TO GO MIKE!

Tara

Great to have you on board TGM! I love the colors too!

Is there anyway to get a TGM membership for more than just the 1 trip? How about a year long membership or lifetime membership? For those of us who get AP's we are planning trips all year long! :cool1:

This is great to see. TGM and DIS are BOTH great sites. They are the 2 sites I visit every day.

Great to see a new sponsor, so welcome Mike :wave:
I'm sure I will be exploring this service as part of our future, first trip to the World :goodvibes

jeez - go across the big ditch for 4 days and suddenly all my banners are messed up... oh wait.. this IS the DIS! Congrats on the new sponsorship to both sites. I'm a very satisfied TGM subscriber and the DIS has info you can't find anywhere else - especially the DISabilities board.

Pete - I would have liked to have been on a Mike guided tour. I can only imagine how much fun that would have been. Great recommendation.

Does anyone else find this a strange marriage? That being TGM ("don't tell anyone what you learned here") and DISboards ("share it with the world")? :confused3

Oh, I see them as two different animals - the DIS is like the town square, and TGM is like a private club. Both nice for the community, both have many of the same members, but the set-up is a little different. I, for one, am a fan of both.

Welcome, Tour Guide Mike!

I'm a repeat subscriber....looking forward to my April trip using your info!

For those who don't know about the website, read my thread here: I am now a Believer - Tour Guide Mike

unixadm said:
Well, did our first touring day today in the Magic Kingdom using Tour Guide Mike's Advice.

All I can say is that it was worth the $18...even double that!

We hit EVERY ride on my itinerary that the kids wanted to for MK for the day by 2pm. This is with a 4 year old and a 3 year old (who has many issues with rides). We even hit Goofy's Barnstormer 3 times, and Mickey's Philharmagic twice! We were then able to head out of the park a little after 2pm, and relax for a while before having dinner at Epcot (Le Cellier) at 5:30pm. We looked at the ride wait times as were were leaving and many were 30 minutes and higher! We just hit all the right rides at the right times because of my research using TGM as well as tons of reading here, the Passporter, etc.

Congratulations Mike! Repeat subscriber here! I really enjoy Mike's information, but what I enjoy more is his writing style of his website and articles. It's plain to see that he LOVES Walt Disney World, and wants all of us to love it and enjoy it as much as he does. :sunny:

welcome Mike.I can't wait to put all your advice into practice for my june trip. :thumbsup2

Learned about TGM from these boards and have used the service with good results. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter