• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Help Need A Design!!!

discruiselovers97

Mouseketeer
I need designs for each park. We have one for AK and that is it. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: We are going to give to the kids every morning they wake up so it will be a surprise everyday! If anyone ANYONE could help me that would be GREAT!:hippie: :woohoo: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Ok well hopefully that got your attention! I am having no hope with this board today, Nobody will answer my design requests:confused: . Ok I need designs for each park. We have one for AK and that is it. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: We are going to give to the kids every morning they wake up so it will be a surprise everyday! If anyone ANYONE could help me that would be GREAT!:hippie: :woohoo: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I am sorry to hear that you are having no hope with this board.:hug: Please be patient lots of DISigners on this board have been very busy with their families and friends recently due to Easter and Passover preparations and celebrations. They create DISigns in their free time and so graciously share their designs with their fellow DISers. Many of them have kids, work and volunteer in community organizations, they are very busy people.

I suggest you check out the DISign Gallery and also some of the designers threads in this board. If you find something you like, that doesn't need personalization you can use it as is. If you need personalization send a Private Message to the creator of the DISign, please be patient as it may take several days for them to get back to you. Some of them get PM boxes that are constantly filled with requests and it takes time to complete the requests.

If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask. Someone will try to answer them as soon as possible. Please don't lose hope in this board as the DISigners have created some awesome things.

I don't think it's a question of not answering you...I think most of us are extremely busy....with life & with design requests. I can only speak for myself...but I have well over 50 people wanting designs....it is much easier & a quicker turn around when you find a design that is already made...and them ask to have it personalized. If you are looking for a whole new design to be made for you...that most likely will take longer than a couple of days.

Like Becky said...look in the gallery & see if you can find something

Ok well hopefully that got your attention! I am having no hope with this board today, Nobody will answer my design requests:confused: . Ok I need designs for each park. We have one for AK and that is it. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: We are going to give to the kids every morning they wake up so it will be a surprise everyday! If anyone ANYONE could help me that would be GREAT!:hippie: :woohoo: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I need designs for each park. We have one for AK and that is it. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: We are going to give to the kids every morning they wake up so it will be a surprise everyday! If anyone ANYONE could help me that would be GREAT!:hippie: :woohoo: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I may have some time tomorrow. If you let me know specifically what you are looking for, I would be glad to work on something for you. (I have never been to WDW, so you have to be specific as to what parks you need). Let me know if I can help in any way.

:eek: AMy, I am in shock!! :rotfl2:

I may have some time tomorrow. If you let me know specifically what you are looking for, I would be glad to work on something for you. (I have never been to WDW, so you have to be specific as to what parks you need). Let me know if I can help in any way.

:eek: AMy, I am in shock!! :rotfl2:

No really! I live on the westcoast and am a Disneyland Brat! Someday I will get the my family and I to WDW. Just waiting for the kids to get a little older to help justify the cost. Just designing here though has taught be so much about WDW. Of course, it makes me want to experience it for myself even more.

Well here are the designs. I wasn't sure if I should go with the blizzard or the beach because I know that the park is a tie of them both, but Mickey just seemed to fit with the picture that I chose. Let me know if you'd like any changes. Also, am I right about you going April of 2007. Let me know.

MGM.jpg

MGMbrightcopy.jpg

I couldn't decide if I liked the bright border or not, so I thought I'd post both and let you decide.

MagicKingdomcopy.jpg

blizzardbeachcopy.jpg

epcotcopy-1.jpg

There are so many cute designs on this board. I'm sure that you'll find more than you have days at WDW if you look around. Good luck! :goodvibes

Amy: :eek: :rotfl2:

Well We are going once in April but could you also do the rest of them without the April 2007 since we are going again in June or July (we arn't for sure yet).

Here's one I did for Epcot. Good if you're a stitch fan... I'm new at this design thing but would be happy to personalize it with first names/last names/date, etc.

That's very cute. If possible, could you please take out "our family" and just leave the date. Also, could you please put some type of border line around it in black so I know where to cut it out? (If that's a pain, don't put it around. I have no idea what type of work that would take.) Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter