Please help me with these pin codes...

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
I'm really trying to find a deal to add on two nights to our DVC trip. I thought I'd use my AP eventually, but it looks as if they are no longer offering Friday and Saturday nights discounts.

I need 5/29 and 5/30.

Should I wait and see what comes out for May? And should this be soon?

What are these pin codes? Can I call and ask if anything is available for either my house or my parents ' house? Is that what I do?

Thanks for any advice.

I have called to find if there was a code attached to my name before. You can only use the code for your name not your parents. I have received 3 codes in the past 4 to 5 months. Make sure you are signed up at the Disney website. I got all of my codes by email. I am not sure if discounts are generally offered for the time of year you are planning to go. You can look up past history of discounts on mousesavers. I doubt the specials would be released yet. They generally only offer 1 special at a time. Sorry I kind of rambled. I hope this helps you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter