Please help me find this!

DVCBELLE

Princess at Heart
My mom just bought a new condo and it comes completely furnished. She wants to replace one of her queen beds with twin beds. But she will have to completely replace everything in the room and bathroom if she doesn't find the queen comforter in twins. This is a picture she has of the bed.

ISs9bxqn22u8wz.jpg

I know this pattern used to be really popular and that I might be able to find it on ebay if I just knew the manufacturer or name of the pattern.

Does anyone have this comforter that can give me details on it?

Actually, even if she can't find it, I don't see any reason to change out the whole room. Just work with the color palate. Use greens and yellows on the bed to tie in the window seat and drapery.

Sorry I can't help with the comforter info but I wanted to offer a suggestion. If you aren't able to track down the comforter, maybe she can keep the pillow shams to use on the twin beds, then find coordinating solid color comforters for the beds. That way the window seat and bathroom decor still coordinates with the bedding. Another option would be to make twin size duvet covers using the sheets from this set (print on one side, solid on the other). Good luck with your search.

I know I"ve seen that pattern before, but can't remember the manufacturer. It may by Springmaid/Wattsuma? I know they are usually in the outlet stores. Also try an older Walmart?

Thank you!!!!! Now we at least know what to search for!!!!
I knew you guys would come through for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter