Please delete

looking forward to seeing you invites! victoria ann is very talented! :D

as for caligraphy, i read a cheat somewhere, about printing you envelopes with a handwriten font that you like, in a very VERY light grey, and drawing over it with a fancy pen! :D i think we will do this!

I love your Save the Dates Jess! How awesome! The stamp to match is pretty cute too. I understand the problem of trying to be clear, but at the same time inoffensive when it comes to plus ones. We're doing the same. Are you having an UP themed wedding or just UP Save the Dates? (Sorry if you've already answered that and I just totally missed it!)

Those save the dates are beautiful! The design and fonts capture are just so perfect, it's probably the best Up themed thing I've yet seen. The pre-RSVP wording is very smart, it's firm but still very classy, a tough thing to accomplish. Fabulous!

Thanks! I thought about having an UP theme, because I love the balloons, but I decided against it. I think the UP save the dates were a way of getting to play with the UP theme on a less formal piece of the wedding haha

I love the movie UP and my fiance gave me an Adventure Book when he proposed to me, it had pictures of us in the front and then had a page that said "will you marry me?" So I really wanted an UP theme, but we also decided against it. That's a great way to still bring a little of UP into your wedding!

Your dress is beautiful!

I used Beaute Speciale for four of us for my Escape wedding at the WP at 10 am. They were at the room at 5:30 am. I wanted to be ready to do pre-ceremony pics with my mom, sister and niece with our photographer starting at 8:30 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter