Please delete

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by bradleyjess, Nov 10, 2012.

1. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. emc1123

emc1123 Erin

4. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

5. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

6. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

7. Summer Daydream

Summer Daydream Mouseketeer

Yay! Cake! I love how Ariel's seems to fit in to your color scheme perfectly. It is meant to be :). I don't think anyone worries about the chairs. No honestly couldn't tell you what any chair ever looked like at any wedding, so I don't think the chairs will take anything away from your vision.
    The cake is so pretty. Freesia is so pretty! I want to add some to my bouquet I think, so I think it will look nice on the cake. The food sounds good and I agree with you, who doesn't like bacon?

8. kkbutterfly

kkbutterfly Mouseketeer

Awesome update =)

9. ncp17

ncp17 disney bride to be

Just reading about your PS made me so excited for the one I will hopefully have! It seems you really have everything you've envisioned coming to life. And I ADORE your save the dates! Was it hard to decide on who to print them through? Etsy has SO many options! But yours are faboo!

10. SarahFarra

SarahFarra Mouseketeer

Ok, I'm finally caught up!! (Sarah Sowder from Disbrides :thumbsup2) Jess, this all looks SO great!!! Ps I didn't know you have Amy, so do I! I'm glad you love her!! I haven't had much interaction with her yet but soon enough I will. :)

I'm worried that our ideas are very similar and my wedding is like a month after yours...hope you don't feel like I'm stealing!! Hahaha...although our receptions will be very different as ours is at ADH. I do LOVE your ideas for Ariel's though!!! It will be so beautiful!

A lot of your food options are ones that we had checked off that we want to try too! There's so much amazing sounding brunchish food that it is hard to pick though!! SO excited for our PS now!!! :goodvibes

11. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

12. KitKat5

KitKat5 Mouseketeer

Joining in! :wave2:

It's been a while since I've been on here (my wedding was in 2011) but now I'm back and I'm loving reading about all your plans! I love your colours and you're right, they go so well with Ariels!

I cant wait to hear more! :goodvibes

13. laurenvic1312959

laurenvic1312959 Mouseketeer

Following along :) everything looks great so far

14. ariel_

ariel_ Mouseketeer

Just got caught up on your plans! Amazing - your pictures of Ariel's are gorgeous, and I totally agree with the previous poster that it's as though it was meant to be! The colours are perfect!

The cake you have gone for looks fantastic, I've never seen one like that before. Reading about your planning trip made me wish I lived in the states and could have a Wishes wedding - I want to try cake and tasty food! :rotfl:

I also loved your flowers, hydrangeas are so pretty and I have never seen the antique green variety before!

Lastly, congrats on your weightloss :banana: Obviously you'd look great regardless but I'm on a similar mission (failing miserably at the moment!) and think it's important that you feel happy and confident within yourself for your special day :)

Looking forward to hearing more!

15. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

16. MiaSRN62

MiaSRN62 DIS Veteran

Big Congrats bradyleyjess to begin with !
    I am enjoying reading about your plans. My daughter and I are going through this now. Especially the Planning Session---we were curious what the details of that were about and you helped to answer some things we wondered about.
    Can you explain the butter cream icing under fondat ? I thought you had to have either one or the other ? Your cake is so unique :thumbsup2

PS: while I'm loving the blog....is it just me or are many of the photos in your planning posts not showing up ?? I can see some, but not all. None of the food/cake/napkins/Boutineers........

Have to mention too---my daughter fell in love with Ariel's and is having her reception there as well (DFTW date 4-3-14 WP/Ariel's).
    Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

17. bradleyjess

bradleyjess Mouseketeer

18. mooncrumbs

mooncrumbs Earning My Ears

Following along :) Your wedding plans are great!

19. mariapicardikenyon

mariapicardikenyon Mouseketeer

Following, love what your doing. Wish I could see your photos.

20. MiaSRN62

MiaSRN62 DIS Veteran

Thank you ! And I knew after touring 3-4 other receptions sites that she was sold on Ariel's as soon as we walked in---showed in her face. The dance floor is a plus I think as well. We will probably have in the 50 guest range (our invite list is at 74 I think but we know several will not be able to travel due to distance/cost/time).
    And thanks for the info about the fondant ! Your cake definitely has a very pretty effect with that color in particular.
    Looks like our planning session might be Sept 23. Her dad and I are in Orlando on a cruise trip so it's convenient. It's 7 months out from her date, but it's costly for us to fly in and out of FL for a weekend. But I told her we're flexible. Her wedding planner has us in for that date as of today.

21. purplegirl1818

purplegirl1818 Planning my DFTW!

Following along! We're also having a SBP ceremony followed by Ariels so I'm super interested to see how everything works out for you!!