Please Close- Trades Made/starting New List

Okay, just working off your wishlist. I thought the tables and chairs were equally rare. They all came out before I started playing vmk. Thanks for the above info. How about:
2 blue mansion tables
4 blue mansion rockers
Or, could you let me know what else from your wishlist you would consider fair for the gold set and I can make you an offer from that info?
Anything else you want that is NOT in wish list?
Thanks,
Dreams

I am interested in the rocking chairs/table for some of the gold, I just would like to hold off on trading for them, the cauldron and mickey pumpkin until the end of the month because they might be re-released. As far as what else on my wish list I think would be fair for the gold set, I honestly couldn't tell you. I have never gone to DLR so I don't know when the gold set came out or when it stopped. I do know it was never available in game as it was only for 50th so in that respect it's rare - how rare, not sure lol. Sorry, I will check around and see what I find out and get back to you - thanks!

I am interested in the rocking chairs/table for some of the gold, I just would like to hold off on trading for them, the cauldron and mickey pumpkin until the end of the month because they might be re-released. As far as what else on my wish list I think would be fair for the gold set, I honestly couldn't tell you. I have never gone to DLR so I don't know when the gold set came out or when it stopped. I do know it was never available in game as it was only for 50th so in that respect it's rare - how rare, not sure lol. Sorry, I will check around and see what I find out and get back to you - thanks!

It was the prize for the in game hidden mickey quest, redeemable at both WW and DLR parks during the entire year of the 50th celebration and a bit after that. Anyway, let me know what you'd like for it. It's the same "rare" as it was last week. :)

- Dreams

It was the prize for the in game hidden mickey quest, redeemable at both WW and DLR parks during the entire year of the 50th celebration and a bit after that. Anyway, let me know what you'd like for it. It's the same "rare" as it was last week. :)
- Dreams

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1617266

I did my research :) Thanks - anyways, other then halloween items(which I am waiting on for now) I would like anything from my wishlist - I think the best way to do it would be to offer per item rather then just all the items - it would be easier to compare offers(I post on here and a few other sites too)-if its something that you would trade for more then one piece just state that - thanks for considering and offering! sorry that doesn't help too much:)

I offer 4x Flying Saucer Chairs (varying colors) for the Golden Snowman

Sorry no thanks

bumping up - new items added!

NOTE: I am putting on hold any Halloween items/Christmas items I might have in my wish list until after the holidays - thanks!

1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Number Generator new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new

10,000 credits/ or bat magic, malificent throne 1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers

1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Number Generator new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new

10,000 credits/ or bat magic, malificent throne 1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers

As stated above, I am waiting on holiday items (ie. blue table and mansion chairs, bat magic)
I am also not really interested in credits for these items at this time - I like the throne! :)

quick morning bump :) I can't believe no one wants red space magic, train teleporters, gold retro furnish - or anything else?! hmm....

quick morning bump :) I can't believe no one wants red space magic, train teleporters, gold retro furnish - or anything else?! hmm....

I do but you do not want anything of mine lol. So I will wait until halloween is over for the gold set to bid again. And anything on your wish list is too high in my opinion only for what the set is worth. Can you think of anything in mid range that you would like for the gold set.

I do but you do not want anything of mine lol. So I will wait until halloween is over for the gold set to bid again. And anything on your wish list is too high in my opinion only for what the set is worth. Can you think of anything in mid range that you would like for the gold set.

I never said that anything on my trades need to be from my wishlist - some people like to offer a more rare item for lots of small things too while other like to do "equal" trades and so on - it varies. Secondly, I do think that the full gold set is worth more than a table and four chairs - the throne isn't really that rare from what I understand (although I myself haven't seen too many around) - I am not really interested in credits or bat magic for it. Lastly, I think a trade like this can be done better by piece. I have added a link here on some questions I have asked about these items if it helps - thanks for you offer and consideration.

I was not trying to argue with you I was just saying I do want to bid on them. But would like suggestions on what other things you are looking for. Other than that in your really want list. And I think you are right about the trade request. That was just a start. To see what you would be interested in.

I was not complaining I was asking for direction. Something mid range that you would be interested in getting or would like more of.

I would like to add I am sorry if you thought I was.

I never said that anything on my trades need to be from my wishlist - some people like to offer a more rare item for lots of small things too while other like to do "equal" trades and so on - it varies. Secondly, I do think that the full gold set is worth more than a table and four chairs - the throne isn't really that rare from what I understand (although I myself haven't seen too many around) - I am not really interested in credits or bat magic for it. Lastly, I think a trade like this can be done better by piece. I have added a link here on some questions I have asked about these items if it helps - thanks for you offer and consideration.

Trying to figure out what you feel is fair for the gold set. People told you in your above link that the set was a prize for the hidden mickey quest and could be redeemed at both parks. The set was available for more than a year (the 50th celebration). So, while it is park-connected, it is not what I would title rare, more retired. Of course, value is in the eye of the beholder. Could you offer an idea of what you feel it is valued at and items you are interested in since you are not looking for several of the items in your wishlist atm? Thanks!

I was not trying to argue with you I was just saying I do want to bid on them. But would like suggestions on what other things you are looking for. Other than that in your really want list. And I think you are right about the trade request. That was just a start. To see what you would be interested in.
I was not complaining I was asking for direction. Something mid range that you would be interested in getting or would like more of.
I would like to add I am sorry if you thought I was.
No no no ;) I didn't think you were saying anything wrong and you brought up an important point I should have addressed. Things on my trade/wishlist don't necessarily equal each other so I agreed with what you were saying and added some things to my list that aren't so "high priced". No appology necessary! I should have added a better list to begin with - hope that list helps - and for you and anyone else you can offer whatever you want. Wishlists are just "suggestions" of most wanted items, but they aren't the final say! Thanks! ")

Trying to figure out what you feel is fair for the gold set. People told you in your above link that the set was a prize for the hidden mickey quest and could be redeemed at both parks. The set was available for more than a year (the 50th celebration). So, while it is park-connected, it is not what I would title rare, more retired. Of course, value is in the eye of the beholder. Could you offer an idea of what you feel it is valued at and items you are interested in since you are not looking for several of the items in your wishlist atm? Thanks!
I added an updated list to the original post. Again, not looking for anything specific, just a good offer. I do think that the gold is rare as it will most likely not be able to be found again in park (at least not in the near future) so again I don't think it's "rare as sparrow or eye pin" but I think it's more rare than just a few "in-game" items.

How about we forget the gold for now, and offer on some of the other items everyone?! LOL There's red space, other in-park items, and more... :)

I added an updated list to the original post. Again, not looking for anything specific, just a good offer. I do think that the gold is rare as it will most likely not be able to be found again in park (at least not in the near future) so again I don't think it's "rare as sparrow or eye pin" but I think it's more rare than just a few "in-game" items.

Thanks for the update will look when I get home I have stuff in that range that might work. But that is ok if not.

ok i offer black ears, magenta flying saucer chair, and 1* pirate magic for red space code, adventureland 4/9 pin, and gold rope divider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter