Please Close- Trades Made/starting New List

so you're still not offering on
blue flying saucer chair?
its ok i just saw on your wish list it said flying saucer chairs any colors lol:lmao:

i have a blue flying saucer chair any offers?
so you're still not offering on
blue flying saucer chair?
its ok i just saw on your wish list it said flying saucer chairs any colors lol:lmao:
I am interested in the chair but as stated in my post I don't make the offers - the trader needs to tell me what THEY want for it(them) as the case may be. Let me know - thanks!

I offer a Blue Rocking Chair and a Blue Lightcycle Couch for the Gold Snowman. Let me know, thanks =)~Roller
The winning offer for a trade pening right now on the entire holiday set it:
- 2 tron cabinets
- 2 red tron tank chairs
- 2 yellow tron tank chairs
- 1 red penny press
- 1 red turnstyle
- One Full Gold collection
to include:
- 1 gold penny press
- 1 gold turnstyle
- 1 gold scoreboard
- 1 number generator
- 1 gold rope
- 1 gold philharmonic chair
(Laurabearz lists only 5 items. I will double check this in the morning when vmk opens, but I believe there are 6.)
- 1 Blizzard Beach Chair (from your wish list)
- 1 pink slipper
Thank you anyways!

I will offer 4,000 credits for each of the room codes (8K total for both)
Nice offer, I will let you know tomorrow - thanks!

well for blue flying saucer chair i dont know what i want lol.
i want to know what seems reasonable lol.
i dont even use this chair very much and if it doesn't come clear enough ill give it to you for free lol.
but maybe bat ears but i offer badly lol and when i do i want things that dont even come to the same level as them lol.
:lmao: :rotfl:
:pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust: pixiedust:

well for blue flying saucer chair i dont know what i want lol.
i want to know what seems reasonable lol.
i dont even use this chair very much and if it doesn't come clear enough ill give it to you for free lol.
but maybe bat ears but i offer badly lol and when i do i want things that dont even come to the same level as them lol.
:lmao: :rotfl:
:pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust: pixiedust:

Well you sort of helped! lol I'm sorry though I am not interested in spending 2000 credits for a chair that cost 100 credits less than a year ago. I would trade something from my list of value from 500-1000 credits or just give 500-800 credits via kiosk or spree....

Well you sort of helped! lol I'm sorry though I am not interested in spending 2000 credits for a chair that cost 100 credits less than a year ago. I would trade something from my list of value from 500-1000 credits or just give 500-800 credits via kiosk or spree....

ok that helps me soooo much as well lol :lmao: ill see whats on your list lol :rotfl:

lol..
i know the amount of the pink hero costume is about 1,500 or 2,000
is there anything else i can offer for the hero hero costume.
lol i have other furniture if you want to me to list all of them just say the word lol :lmao:

lol..
i know the amount of the pink hero costume is about 1,500 or 2,000
is there anything else i can offer for the hero hero costume.
lol i have other furniture if you want to me to list all of them just say the word lol :lmao:

Can you maybe PM me a list of some items? I am not really looking for anything that isn't on my wish list at the moment though - that might help you! Thanks!

Added some new things everyone! Check it out!

I offer blue rocking chair and blue lightcycle for the red space magic plmk thanks :) ~Roller
Thanks for the offer but I don't think I want to trade magic for that but I will think about it

im trading a pink tiki and Maybe a red tent do you ahve any offers?

Please tell me what you want for them as stated in my post:
"NOTE: PLEASE make offers - don't say "I'm interesed in...what do you want for it? or ...how many credits do you want?" Offer please and I will accept, deny or ask for a new offer! I will also offer credits via kiosk for items above you have something I want and don't want to trade for an item. Thanks!"

hi i dont have anything on your list but here is my offer

mickey tv for the red space code?

hi i dont have anything on your list but here is my offer

mickey tv for the red space code?

TY for the offer - I do have a few of them already though so I am only really looking for things that I don't have yet- thanks though!

I will offer 4,000 credits for each of the room codes (8K total for both)

I will accept 4,000 for one room right now (HSM). I have another trade pending with the pirate room but if it doesn't work out I will let you know. Please PM me when is good for you to meet up - thanks!

updated my list of pending trades, trades and new items - take a look and thanks! :)

I dont know the current offer for this
Red space magic one star

but I will offer
1x Mansion table blue
1x lightcyle blue
1x lightcyble yellow
1x mansion blue rocking chair

I dont know the current offer for this
Red space magic one star

but I will offer
1x Mansion table blue
1x lightcyle blue
1x lightcyble yellow
1x mansion blue rocking chair

I like that you picked items from my wishlist - I'm not sure I want to trade in park magic for this but I will consider it for sure - thanks for the offer!

I'm interested in:

1x gold snowman
1x Red space magic one star

I offer:
2x Tron Cabinets
2x Tron Tank Red
2x Tron Tank Yellow
1x Mansion Table Blue
2x Lightcycle Blue
2x Lightcycle Yellow
1x Flying Saucer Chair Black
1x Flying Saucer Chair (have to check color)
2x Rocking Chair Blue

Im interested in the Ace of spades carpet sense it retired not so long ago I think ill offer:
- Skeleton at helm or mickey xmas tree(u can have both if its fare:))

If its a bad offer Sorry:( it's all I thougth it was good.

Thanx so much for considering:thumbsup2

-ILoVePIRATES18:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter