Please be kind in your responses

A quick message to my stalker, aka "Goodbye" (who quoted from this thread on the other site):

Please get help. Find someone who can help with your anger issues. I've done nothing to you; there was no reason to worry my friends by starting a rumor that I had died. It was a mean thing to do to a lot of people. Find a competant therapist, who can help you find a more healthy outlet for your issues. No one should ever be as unhappy as you apparently are.

My sincere apologies for the hijack.

WHAT? Alice (RIP), one time I saw something like this happen here and the person posted the PM for all to see. Yikes. But I'm sure it stopped the person from sending mean PMs :thumbsup2

And then sometimes they decide to choose 1 or 2 people to punish when a thread gets out of control rather than just shutting it down. I had a run in with a mod about a week ago who went on a power trip after I disagreed with their moderating decision because I posted in a thread that I was unhappy, after getting a pm I couldn't respond to without any sort of contact information in it. I think the "no arguing with moderators" rule is ridiculous. And don't be surprised if the mods find this thread and people that posted negatively about them end up with points.

Lol. This is exactly what happened to me. I also tried to respond to their message to me, by was unable to. They don't make it easy to contact the to try and defend yourself. I got a 3 day suspension for a post that was not even bad. There where a lot worst comments on the thread I got banned over. I tried to contact the mod who banned me for an explanation, but was unable to do so. :rolleyes.

Lol. This is exactly what happened to me. I also tried to respond to their message to me, by was unable to. They don't make it easy to contact the to try and defend yourself. I got a 3 day suspension for a post that was not even bad. There where a lot worst comments on the thread I got banned over. I tried to contact the mod who banned me for an explanation, but was unable to do so. :rolleyes.

There are many long time posters here with over 10 or 20,000 posts that have it down to a science on how to be right on the edge as far as the rules go.

You see people with over 20,000 posts who are the most passive/aggressive posters ever, they insult virtually everyone but they have the method worked out to where they haven't 'technically' violated the TOS.

These are also the same posters who will report you for the slightest reason.

There are many long time posters here with over 10 or 20,000 posts that have it down to a science on how to be right on the edge as far as the rules go.

You see people with over 20,000 posts who are the most passive/aggressive posters ever, they insult virtually everyone but they have the method worked out to where they haven't 'technically' violated the TOS.

These are also the same posters who will report you for the slightest reason.

Lol, I've noticed this too. It is ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter