Please allow me to introduce myself . . .

Family situation: Married 17 years, 3 kids - DS14, DS12, DD6
Pets: yellow lab Nola, white gold fish from school fair that won't last long Scarlet
Favorite food: anything...just add bacon
Favorite drink: Coffee - just coffee- not latte, ole' or any other way

I've been reading a lot and finally decided to start posting as most of my family will not get as excited about our trip until after turkey day (also DW's Bday), Christmas, and DD's birthday right after New Years. My Bday happens to fall on Mardi Gras in 2014, so we are leaving the biggest free party on Earth to go to the Happiest Place on Earth for a week - no place I'd rather be. My DisDads qualifications? I love my family, love all things Disney, love bacon, love football, love coaching DSs' baseball teams, starting to love princess stuff because DD does. What makes me a DISdad? I sold half my SAINTS season tickets so I could afford to make our next trip extra special. This will be our 5th trip since 2004. DD barely remembers her fist in 2011 and this is the last one we will have while she is that perfect princess loving age.

Looking forward to joining the fun before, during and after our trip, then sticking around as the cycle begins again.
:welcome: James!!!

Wow... selling 1/2 of your Saints tix shows dedication. Hope you were at the game last night for that beat down on the Cowgirls. :rotfl2:

Sounds like you have all the qualifications. Make sure you stop by the main thread HERE and introduce yourself. Randall will be around to give you an official number.

Family Situation: Married for 15 years. Three kids - DD (13), DS (11), DD (soon to be 8)
Pets: 4 Cats (not my choice... got outvoted)
Favorite Food: Ice cream... any kind but chocolate.
Favorite Drink: Coffee or cappuccino

I'm not sure I have the DisDads qualification, but I work with an individual who is a Disneyphile who preps me with all types trivia all day long. That and his collection of Disney plush toys has spilled over into my office. That's gotta count for something.

Family Situation: Married for 15 years. Three kids - DD (13), DS (11), DD (soon to be 8)
Pets: 4 Cats (not my choice... got outvoted)
Favorite Food: Ice cream... any kind but chocolate.
Favorite Drink: Coffee or cappuccino

I'm not sure I have the DisDads qualification, but I work with an individual who is a Disneyphile who preps me with all types trivia all day long. That and his collection of Disney plush toys has spilled over into my office. That's gotta count for something.

Welcome aboard! If you pop over to the other thread, Randall will get you your official number if you don't have it yet.

I really liked Iowa when I lived there. Where else can you get 3 kinds of herring on the buffet?

Family Situation: Married 2 years with DS 7 months old
Pets: 1 Dog (Buster)
Favorite Food: I like a lot of food but in the world it's a toss up between Tie dye cheese cake and Kona's steak
Favorite Drink: I drink mostly water but I do love some Dr. Pepper

My wife is Amazingact21 she has been on the Dis a lot longer than me and has a few trip reports/pre. We are less than 3 weeks from returning to where we truly belong.

Family Situation: Married 2 years with DS 7 months old
Pets: 1 Dog (Buster)
Favorite Food: I like a lot of food but in the world it's a toss up between Tie dye cheese cake and Kona's steak
Favorite Drink: I drink mostly water but I do love some Dr. Pepper

My wife is Amazingact21 she has been on the Dis a lot longer than me and has a few trip reports/pre. We are less than 3 weeks from returning to where we truly belong.
:welcome: Alex!

Your first DIS post and you made it here!!!

Stop by the main thread HERE Randall will be around to issue you your official DISDads #

Thank you for your service. :thumbsup2

Family Situation: Married 22yrs, DS19 & DGS3 (With us since birth and now we've adopted!!!)
Pets: 2 fat cats
Favorite Food: DW's home made sauce w/ pasta, DW's Beef Stew
Favorite Drink: Bud, Jameson's
Hobbies: WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on in a real long time but something's calling me back!:wave2:

Family Situation: Married 22yrs, DS19 & DGS3 (With us since birth and now we've adopted!!!)
Pets: 2 fat cats
Favorite Food: DW's home made sauce w/ pasta, DW's Beef Stew
Favorite Drink: Bud, Jameson's
Hobbies: WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on in a real long time but something's calling me back!:wave2:

WOW! An old timer!! Welcome back Bill!!!! :lmao:

Make sure you stop by this thread http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207664 that is where most of the action and banter is! :coffee:

Family Situation: Married for 8 years. 1 Child, Zach who turned 1 month yesterday
Pets: None
Favorite Food: Texas Roadhouse Ribs and loaded Sweet Potato
Favorite Drink: Yuengling and Iced Tea

Family Situation: Married for 8 years. 1 Child, Zach who turned 1 month yesterday

:welcome: to the DISDad's Bill.

To get your official number, come on over and introduce yourself in our main thread, were the guys mostly hangout.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207664

Hello Bill!
Yuengling - We have a winner!!!! Lately I've been sipping on the Yuengling Black & Tan, not the same as a B & T on tap, but mighty fine none the less:thumbsup2

Family Situation: Married in a blended family for almost 2 years. 3 kids a piece (yes go ahead with the Brady Bunch comments cause we've not heard that AT ALL) 4 girls, 16, 14, 13, 12 and 2 boys 10, 9 (I say we have the heartburn Brady Bunch as you can see where we are headed in a little under a year - 4 girls as teens at once -- :headache:)
Pets: 1 dog, 1 cat (told you it was a blended family, but they learned to live together too)
Favorite Food: Mushroom spinach stuffed pizza (from Chicago, not any knock off's please)
Favorite Drink: Water

So do I get a number too? :confused3

Family Situation: Married in a blended family for almost 2 years. 3 kids a piece (yes go ahead with the Brady Bunch comments cause we've not heard that AT ALL) 4 girls, 16, 14, 13, 12 and 2 boys 10, 9 (I say we have the heartburn Brady Bunch as you can see where we are headed in a little under a year - 4 girls as teens at once -- :headache:)
Pets: 1 dog, 1 cat (told you it was a blended family, but they learned to live together too)
Favorite Food: Mushroom spinach stuffed pizza (from Chicago, not any knock off's please)
Favorite Drink: Water

So do I get a number too? :confused3

Yup, you get your number...

As long as you follow the directions above, and join us in our main thread...

Oh, and :welcome:

Guess I skipped this step...

Family Situation: Married for 9 yrs, three kiddos - Abby(4), Liam(2), Chloe(1)
Pets: Dog, name Boozer (I loved him when he played for the Jazz... not the best decision for a pets name...)
Favorite Food: Burgers and Fries
Favorite Drink: Coke

Location: Queens, NY-But born and raised in Central Florida..
Family Situation: Married for 2 years, 1 daughter...
Pets: 1 dog and fish that the little one is supposed to feed but we know how that goes...
Favorite Food: BBQ and just about any kind of sandwich
Favorite Drink: Beer, Bourbon, and Diet Pepsi

Family Situation: Married 2.5 years with a DD, 13 months.
Occupation: Former Mortgage Underwriter and current Freelance Writer, Photographer
Pets: 2 dogs, our original furbabies
Favorite Food: Nothing like a good hot dog at the ballpark in the summer.
Favorite Drink: Ice cold Coca Cola

Family Situation: Married for 22 years (next week). One daughter 13 who wants to be an imagineer (you go girl)
Pets: Guinea Pig - Pip
Favorite Food: Beef Wellington
Favorite Drink: Wine

Family Situation: Married 4 years, have a one year old son
Occupation: Department Manager for Kitchen and Bath with a Home Improvement Retailer
Pets: We have 1 dog (Luna), although there are three additional dogs and a cat in the house as well
Favorite Food: Pizza with chicken, pineapple, and bacon
Favorite Drink: Iced Tea

Location: Calgary, Alberta, before that NY City, then near Detroit and then Indianapolis.... before all that? Too long ago.
Family Situation: Married 12 years, DD5 and DD1.75
Pets: Fish (named Ariel by DD5)
Favorite Food: Grilled Alberta beef on the BBQ.
Favorite Drink: Single Malt Scotch & Microbrew IPA.

Family Situation: Married for 10 years, 2 DD 8yrs and 2yrs old
Pets: English Bulldog
Favorite Food: Steak

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter