Please allow me to introduce myself . . .

Family Situation: Married for 17 years. DD9 Hannah & DS7 Jackson
Occupation: IS Field Technician for a VERY large retail drug chain.
Pets: None since Furball The Hamster croaked last week.
Favorite Food: Almost anything Mexican. Will try just about anything.
Favorite Drink: Coke Zero, Miller Lite & Blue Moon
Hobbies: Golfing, fishing, learning more about everything Disney as I am new to this.

Family situation: Married five years to DH. 4 kids: a his, mine, and ours kid situation. DS11, DD 9 (his), DD 10 (mine), DS4 (ours).
Occupation: unemployed special education teacher turned SAHM and full time library science grad student at the University of Kentucky.
Pets: 3 Shih Tzus, Sugar, Boomer, and Buster
Favorite food: seafood
Favorite drink: Sweet Tea
Hobbies: reading, semi professional photography, Disney, Netflix surfing, gardening, traveling with DH, bluegrass music festivals, shopping, and trying to survive raising 4 kids in a blended family. :)

Family Situation: Married 9 years. DS3 "S" DD1 "D"
Occupation: Mechanical Engineering/Design in the oil/gas industry.
Pets: 2 dogs: a beagle and a terrier mix
Favorite Food: Baklava, Korean/Mexican food trucks, Texas BBQ
Favorite Drink: Cherry Coke, Yuengling
Hobbies: Baseball, cooking, writing

Hello all...alittle late to the party!

Family Situation: Flying Solo These Days with DS (7) and DS (3)
Pets: None
Favorite Food: Yes! I love to try anything and everything. If I were to win the lotto, I'd travel the world and get fat trying foods from all over.
Favorite Drink: Coffee and IPA's (Currently Racer X/Bear Republic Brewery)
Hobbies: Photography and What the Kids are into.

Family Situation: Married for 27 years to my best friend and fellow Disneyholic. 2 Collegiate aged kids. Looking forward to the empty nest. :cool1:
Pets: 1 Black and Tan Coonhound, 1 Basset Hound
Favorite Food: Turkey Leg, Meats (rare)
Favorite Drink: IPA's and Belgian Style Brews (note to Canada: Bring the Unibroue out of the Cellar)
Hobby: Going Viking at the Norway Pavillion!

Family Situation: Married for 27 years to my best friend and fellow Disneyholic. 2 Collegiate aged kids. Looking forward to the empty nest. :cool1:
Pets: 1 Black and Tan Coonhound, 1 Basset Hound
Favorite Food: Turkey Leg, Meats (rare)
Favorite Drink: IPA's and Belgian Style Brews (note to Canada: Bring the Unibroue out of the Cellar)
Hobby: Going Viking at the Norway Pavillion!

:welcome: Les...

To "offiically" join the DISDad's and get a number, introduce yourself in this thread, and Randall will be by within the blink of an eye to welcome you.

#757 reporting for duty. Can't believe I never found this before now.

Family Situation: Married for 25 years (just a week ago!) and she and I started annual visits to WDW long before our daughter, now 14, was born. All of us are Disneyholics but I am the leader, planner, and the one up at 6am on vacation and ready for park opening.
Pets: 7 cats, who seem to appear only when I am home, and my wife has a brand new 8 mo. old mixed breed mini-lab like dog. thing. Notice I said my Wife has a dog.
Favorite Food: Lobster, Crab, Pasta, Seafood pasta, pizza, BBQ. guilty pleasure: Arby's with potato cakes.
Favorite Drink: Starbucks coffee, dark beers (lagers, black & tans, stouts), and wine (Reislings, oakly merlots)
Hobby: Travel, camping, hiking, and keeping up with the latest Internet memes and pop songs so I know what my daughter is up to!

Family Situation: Married for 25 years (just a week ago!) and she and I started annual visits to WDW long before our daughter, now 14, was born. All of us are Disneyholics but I am the leader, planner, and the one up at 6am on vacation and ready for park opening.
Pets: 7 cats, who seem to appear only when I am home, and my wife has a brand new 8 mo. old mixed breed mini-lab like dog. thing. Notice I said my Wife has a dog.
Favorite Food: Lobster, Crab, Pasta, Seafood pasta, pizza, BBQ. guilty pleasure: Arby's with potato cakes.
Favorite Drink: Starbucks coffee, dark beers (lagers, black & tans, stouts), and wine (Reislings, oakly merlots)
Hobby: Travel, camping, hiking, and keeping up with the latest Internet memes and pop songs so I know what my daughter is up to!

Hey Bill! :wave:

Come join us in the main thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3175097, they are all waiting for you.

Welcome Bill...

Feel free to steal the link to my logo for the DisDads in my signature. :thumbsup2

Hi Bill.

Steal MY Link.

It's the LimeGreenMickey, that is the symbol of not only the Dads, but the DIS as well.

Hi Bill.

Steal MY Link.

It's the LimeGreenMickey, that is the symbol of not only the Dads, but the DIS as well.

It's also been classified as an illegal use of a copyrighted image...thus redesigned into the logo in my signature! :thumbsup2

Hi there, new Dis Dad here.

Family Situation: Married for 6 years. Three children - DD6, DD4, DS3
Pets: 2 cats
Favorite Food: Pretty much anything
Favorite Drink: I'm a beer guy.

Hi there, new Dis Dad here.

Family Situation: Married for 6 years. Three children - DD6, DD4, DS3
Pets: 2 cats
Favorite Food: Pretty much anything
Favorite Drink: I'm a beer guy.

Welcome aboard and on behalf of my family and I,

Thanks for your service!

Pop on over to the main thread and just jump right in. Things will be a bit quiet for you as most Dads are eastern and central time zones. The first page will introduce you to many of the characters

princess::upsidedow handles the night shift on the LAST thread but she is currently stateside enjoying all things Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter