Please allow me to introduce myself . . .

Good afternoon all

Family Situation: been Married nearly 13 years - 2 boys , 7 and 4. My youngest has ASD but is the best kid you could hope for:thumbsup2
Occupation: Director of an IT Recruitment company - My motto is "it pays the bills but we ain't saving dolphins"
Pets: 1 cat who gets more attention than me :confused3. I always use the phrase " I am 4th most important person in my house....when the cats out" Favorite Food: Easy - rib eye steak
Favorite Drink: Good whiskey and ice cold coke
Hobbies Love football (or soccer:rolleyes1) - massive Tottenham fan. Also big movie fan and love my home cinema. We love our hols (DVC Members) but my biggest hobby is the family - we try and have a great time as much as possible :woohoo:

This became **MY** fault???:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Boy, your wife is going to just LOVE me:rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's not like the rod came with an instruction manual you know! Planning a summer trip to WDW, think I might do the fishing tour and try for some of those hogs that keep mocking you at EPCOT.

It's not like the rod came with an instruction manual you know! Planning a summer trip to WDW, think I might do the fishing tour and try for some of those hogs that keep mocking you at EPCOT.

Good, please take care of that problem for me.

Family Situation: Married 17 years to my best friend (Darla). One and only wonderful daughter Dana (6)
Occupation: Wow, I have an Occupation? Mutual Fund Relationship Manager for a large Financial Services company that I cannot list publicly on the Net because I just went through the annual compliance review and Lundberg said that was a No-No.
Pets: Dog -Trooper (Blue Heeler/German Shepherd Mix), Cats – Maximus (My Lil Gladiator), Twinkles (aka Tinkles or Stinkles, you choose), Pumpkin (Named for favorite food + time of year we got her).
Favorite Food: Chile Rellenos and Pumpkin Pie! (not at the same time, but you never know?)
Favorite Drink: Large Iced Decaf Skinny Vanilla Latte (Umm, I put that in print and peanut butter, that’s a chick drink? Oh, well)

Family Situation: Married for 5 years. One Daughter 1.5 years
Pets: Two dogs
Favorite Food: Italian...pizza/pasta...not a foodie
Favorite Drink: Diet Coke

Location: Centreville, VA (Northern VA, outside the Beltway, near Dulles Airport)
Family Situation: Married for 8 years as of this November, two daughters: 6 and 4.
Occupation: IT stuff, mainly DBA, classified computer security, and Nth-level tech support.
Pets: Cat (named Belle... which is a check in one of the DisDads check boxes)
Favorite Food: Probably chips and queso, but any Mexican-ish food works.
Favorite Drink: Mojito or Diet Dr. Pepper.

Family Situation: Married for 9 years, father of two boys (ages 7 and 4).
Pets: A turtle named Tuck.
Favorite Food: Fried chicken.
Favorite Drink: Not as big a drinker as I once was, but I'll say Electric Lemonade.

What's the best sport to cover?

Even though I really don't have a favorite NFL team, nothing beats a Super Bowl or even an NFL game. Only bad thing about covering the NFL is you don't get to sit home in front of the TV with the clicker bouncing back and forth between games on Sunday Ticket package.

Most relaxing sport to cover is definitely pro golf. Beautiful scenery, most of the golfers are really nice guys and the stories kind of write themselves at times.

I'm an old-school kinda guy, so I still appreciate a good baseball game and covering them can be equally fun.

Another sport I really like to cover is college softball. It doesn't get a lot of national attention, but it's a fun game to watch and it's usually really quick.

Honestly, there aren't many sports I don't enjoy covering. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter