*Planning our Must Do's = BoOzE & Food* Nov '12 F&W Fest PTR*10/31 I leave TODAY!

Ah, how I really hate the Theme Parks Board! I posted something about how I thought it was the best value/cheap incremental dollar amount to do a longer trip opposed to a small trip because the tickets are cheaper per day, and you can stretch the money you paid for the flight out longer per day, and we always get free dining so we don't spend any more on food the extra days. The only thing we have to pay extra for is the extra days for the hotel and we always stay value so it isn't that much more to stay longer for US!

Anyways, people were rude and just criticizing my thoughts. I am sorry but apparently you are not allowed to have an opinion over there!!

Anyways, I have changed my Food and Wine Festival Line up!!

Here is my list!
ScreenShot2012-09-29at80821PM.png

You can see some things are Maybes and if it has nothing in that column is is a MUST DO! My Must Do's total to $76! Not bad. If I include Maybes it is $119! Yikes, I will need to cut down some of those.

In FLE news, did you hear that the two circus tents in Storybook Circus are opening tomorrow!??! The cute character meets with Daisy, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy in their adorable new circus outfits. And the snack tent with souvenirs. I am soo excited I get to see that in November! I didn't think I would be seeing anything! I really hope I get to see anything else in the new FL, but i doubt it!

I have been non stop looking at F&W Festival pics since Thursday, when it started. It has made me super hungry!!

Corey and I had a fun nature day today! First we went to an outdoorsy area and I took pictures. I am trying to practice for Disney, because I am extremely scared of taking bad pictures with my camera. I am trying to not take pics in Auto mode, which is why I need to practice with manual. Only one good one I liked.
IMG_1257.jpg

Then Corey and I went to
IMG_1268.jpg

I had a cheeseburger and fries. I wasn't that hungry because we saw Looper last night and I had buttery popcorn that hurt my stomach so it was a little upset.
IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

When i got home I drove to the lake that is right by our apartment and went for a nature walk and took some pictures. The leaves are starting to turn and it is really pretty right now! I will have to go back in a couple of weeks when they are really turned
IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Then I took a walk along our street that our apartment complex is on. For some reason the leaves along our street really are colorful! Sooo pretty!
IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

Anyways, that is all for now! I need to start posting about more Disney related things! Tomorrow maybe I will start posting about our itineraries!

Oh, something funny happened today!! At Five Guys, we saw a guy that was wearing a shirt that said Walt Disney Imagineering. I asked him if he was an Imagineer. He said no but he wanted to be. Then I told them I was a HUGE Disney World fan. Then they said they were too! They normally go about twice a year! I was soo excited and happy to meet Disney fans like me. I loved that! We talked about the FLE then went on our ways:)

Wow… that list looks awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to do the F&W festival one day!!!!

We are getting so close though!! I'm getting antsy being so close, yet so far away….

Well, I forgot to report that Mickey Mail was delivered to us on Thursday!!!:dance3:

1D8FD079-3C34-4920-A47B-6EE49DFABD5E-330-000000155BEB9142.jpg

Look how cute the new luggage tags are, even though I don't use, because, lets be honest, they are junky!
003ED1CB-A82A-4A3D-97F7-5DB054EB19B5-330-0000001561AE1E27.jpg

Tomorrow, I have to send Emily her luggage tag and Magical Express papers! I want to send her the itinerary too, so I will need to get that done. I don't plan the rides and order of things, I only plan table service, counter service, and I just put a listing of shows on the paper. Once I finish it I will post that on here!

Oh, and tomorrow are are done to exactly one month!! And tomorrow I can say, I leave this month! Because we leave at 7:30pm on October 31st! How weird will a Halloween flight be!??

Also, I just made my snack list!!! I am going to be so so so full on this trip, but that is okay!!!

Here are my snacks(so far)- this is in addition to My F&W Snacks!;)

Animal Kingdom- Jalapeno cheese Pretzel
Magic Kingdom- Dole Whip float with vanilla and pineapple dole whip
Magic Kingdom- Citrus Swirl- looks sooo good! I love icy things like that.
Epcot- ready for this ridiculous list!!!
-Kaki Gori
-Caramel Corn from Karamelle Kuche
-Caramel Roll with Marshmallow from Karamelle Kuche
- La Cava del Tequila Margaritas
-Sunshine Seasons Creme Brulee- last time we went in November it was Pumpkin, so I am happy for Pumpkin Creme Brulee
-Sunshine Seasons Croissant Bread Pudding
-Grey Goose Slushie
Hollywood Studios
-Red Velvet Cake Pop, only if I can find it covered in white chocolate
-Chocolate Eclair for breakfast from Starring Rolls
Art of Animation
-Mickey Chocolate Ganache- this thing looks amazing! The filling is said to taste like the inside of Lindt truffles, which is probabaly the most incredible thing in this world. These are also served in Disneyland at Jolly Holiday. Disney Food Blog did a review on them you can find here.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/05/17/review-chocolate-mickey-tart-at-jolly-holiday-bakery/
-Gelato
-Mango Margarita at the pool- hopefully I can get a couple of hours of pool time in.

Well, that is it for now!!! I will find out big news this week, so I am incredibly nervous and can't even sleep. If this comes through, I will post it on here, if not I just need to not keep upset!

Corey leaves me this weekend Friday through Wednesday:sad:

I am sooo sad. He is meeting his parents in Panama City Beach, florida for vacation. I couldn't go because I don't have any more vacation days at work and don't have the money to fly there. The flights are super expensive to fly into the airport there. His parents paid for his flights because they miss him so I guess I can let him go on vacation for free!:beach: He will get to go to Florida twice in a period of three weeks! Haha, not fair!!!

Allright, have a good night everyone!!!

Oh, I forgot something!!!

I plan to do this challenge on Instagram.
28D4E1A6-6B5D-485C-A2CC-609A49F4AC9B-330-00000015674E7A7A.jpg

You guys can follow me if you have that, my name is Rachel9985.

Wow… that list looks awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to do the F&W festival one day!!!!

We are getting so close though!! I'm getting antsy being so close, yet so far away….

I know aren't you excited!?? Don't worry, i will leave some food for you!! I will try not to eat all of the food Disney World has to offer!:rotfl2:

Rachel your photos were amazing - especially the one with the tree lined road. I don't think you will have any problem having some great photos to share post trip!

Yay for Mickey mail and luggage tags all at once! :dance3:

I'm just throwing this out there but I predict that you will eat only 50% of the snacks on your list....except for the booze - I think you may succeed there!! :rotfl2: (Makes for a happy trip, right?)

Sorry about the meanies on the theme park boards. I susbscribe to your thinking, in fact, I prefer to book longer trips because:
a. Airfare is the same price no matter how long the trip therefore the ratio of vacation days to airfare actually make it cheaper per day if the trip is longer!! (Brenda math of course!)
b. Park tickets are relatively cheaper the more days you stay.
c. I use TiW so I have more meals to make the value of the card better!
d. Totally unrelated to monetary value but heck, I prefer longer vacations simply because I don't want to go back to work sooner!!

Happy planning and I hope your whatever it is works out! :upsidedow

OMG I love Five Guys!! (that sounds like a personal problem, doesn't it? But I actually don't love five different guys, just Five Guys burgers and fries!). There is one in Woodbury which is perfect because it's not close enough where I could go there any time I want to but close enough that I could get there if I REALLY wanted to. ;) Now that you posted that I might just have to drag my heinie over to Woodbury sometime this week!

Your pictures are beautiful - the those trees are amazing!! I might have to bring my camera with me in my car now in case I come across something like that. I bought a camera earlier in the year and I suck at taking pictures because I never practice (or I just plain suck at taking pictures!). I never take it off of auto mode so I'm thinking of trying to find a place that offers inexpensive lessons.

Sorry to hear that those people on the other board are meanies. That's why I like the dining review board - food makes everyone happy!pixiedust:

Rachel your photos were amazing - especially the one with the tree lined road. I don't think you will have any problem having some great photos to share post trip!

Yay for Mickey mail and luggage tags all at once! :dance3:

I'm just throwing this out there but I predict that you will eat only 50% of the snacks on your list....except for the booze - I think you may succeed there!! :rotfl2: (Makes for a happy trip, right?)

Sorry about the meanies on the theme park boards. I susbscribe to your thinking, in fact, I prefer to book longer trips because:
a. Airfare is the same price no matter how long the trip therefore the ratio of vacation days to airfare actually make it cheaper per day if the trip is longer!! (Brenda math of course!)
b. Park tickets are relatively cheaper the more days you stay.
c. I use TiW so I have more meals to make the value of the card better!
d. Totally unrelated to monetary value but heck, I prefer longer vacations simply because I don't want to go back to work sooner!!

Happy planning and I hope your whatever it is works out! :upsidedow

I am sure I will only be able to eat 50% of my list! I aim to be an over achiever!

Oh yes, I just added another thing to list- Oreo Bon Bons from Beach Club Marketplace!:lmao:

OMG I love Five Guys!! (that sounds like a personal problem, doesn't it? But I actually don't love five different guys, just Five Guys burgers and fries!). There is one in Woodbury which is perfect because it's not close enough where I could go there any time I want to but close enough that I could get there if I REALLY wanted to. ;) Now that you posted that I might just have to drag my heinie over to Woodbury sometime this week!

Your pictures are beautiful - the those trees are amazing!! I might have to bring my camera with me in my car now in case I come across something like that. I bought a camera earlier in the year and I suck at taking pictures because I never practice (or I just plain suck at taking pictures!). I never take it off of auto mode so I'm thinking of trying to find a place that offers inexpensive lessons.

Sorry to hear that those people on the other board are meanies. That's why I like the dining review board - food makes everyone happy!pixiedust:
Lol, that is funny about the Five Guys!!

How did you like that Packers game on Sunday? My boyfriend was super nervous and when he gets nervous and angry I get on edge! Those refs still sucked!

Lol, that is funny about the Five Guys!!

How did you like that Packers game on Sunday? My boyfriend was super nervous and when he gets nervous and angry I get on edge! Those refs still sucked!

Oh man, that was a nail biter right up until the very end. I thought I'd get an ulcer from that! But luckily things worked out and the Saints just played worse than we did!;)

So, I had a very interesting night/couple of days!

First, I didn't get a call I was waiting for with good news, but I didn't get the call with bad news either so I guess that is a good sign. This has been making me so anxious/nervous waiting to hear back about this.

Second, Corey left me for Florida yesterday, which makes me very sad. I hate when he leaves. I get scared in our apartment and I am lonely. He will be back Wednesday.

Third, Lola is sooo sick. My poor baby, I feel so bad for her. This is what is majorly stressing me out! I don't do well when things like this happen. I am a big big worrier and now I am just so worried about this.

She woke up Friday and was crying at the door and I thought it was because Corey was out there but he wasn't. So I took her outside and she had diahhrea, sorry for the details! But, this is very unusual, she has never had diahrhrea before, except as a puppy because she has parvo virus.

So, I was worried all day at work about her. When I got home she was fine. I thought maybe it was just a one time thing. Well I got back from dinner at about 10pm and every hour from 10pm till 7am she went outside to use the bathroom and it was not good. I can just tell how miserable she is :(

I was supposed to go to a wedding today at 12 but I decided I couldn't go with how sick she is. She has been sick since 7am three times, so maybe it is getting a little better. I called the vet the minute they were open and they said to wait until Monday and feed her a bland diet, rice and chicken. So this is her meal for the next few days.
76263CA1-F267-498E-97CE-9444659C0EA6-2151-000001D01B15973C.jpg

Needless to say I did not sleep at all last night!!! I am exhausted. I was up with her the entire night worrying about her to the point that it made me sick. I know you guys are like "Come on it is a dog!" but it really is true that they become your family. She is like my child! I don't want to know how much I am going to worry when I have human children! Lol!

Anyways, I am going to the reception tonight in about 1 hour. My dad is coming over to watch the dog.

Another fun thing! I got my Vera Bradley bookbag in the mail today. I love their packaging.
4D86ADB2-784A-4850-AEC3-1CEF389AD925-2151-000001D017C53F2A.jpg

B6BD64D0-29EF-40EF-9A2B-DDF59EA72B23-2151-000001D012834B2F.jpg

The color is NOT what it looks like online. It is very very very bright and very pink! I love pink but I am not entirely sure I like this yet. I got a huge deal on it though! It is normally $98 and I only paid $50 including shipping. I am willing to sacrifice my not so favorite pattern to save almost $50!

Also, I joined a photopass share group!!!:cheer2: Probably illegal according the DisBoards police, but I don't care! There is a group on Facebook and I asked if anyone would be interested in a share and split costs. There is about 5 or 6 of this that are doing the regular photopass share. I am so happy!!! I just couldn't justify spending $120 on the Photopass CD this trip but I can definitely justify $25!!! I am so happy it worked out!!

Last thing before I have to get ready! They announced D23 Fantasyland previews for the day that I am going to be at MK!!!! I was so excited when I found that out, even though I don't have a D23 membership! So I bought a D23 membership!!!::yes::

I have to be at my computer at 12pm Monday to try to get tickets for the Fantasyland expansion! When I bought the membership they gave me my member number so I have that in order to register. The only problem is the times available for Nov 3rd are 8am-11:30 and 5pm-8:30pm. Both of those fall under dining reservations! I would sacrifice that for a chance to see the new Fantasyland!!! So wish me luck on Monday!!! Also, I only get two tickets!!! That means I would have to go myself in there or have Emily come with me and Corey be himself out in the regular MK! Haha, I wouldn't make Emily be by herself so she would have to come with me. Corey would want to see it too that is the only problem. I would probably end up doing it by myself.

Anyways, that is it for now! Have a great weekend! I gotta get ready for the reception for the 45 degree weather we have here. Brr, it is cold!

Sorry about Lola - that is definitely stressful. :worried: I hope the bland diet helps. You do have a taste of being a mommy with a sick kid. Try to have fun at the reception.

I didn't know that you can't do photopass sharing. I know I've read about that somewhere so it is done! :)

I love Vera bags. :lovestruc I'm a pink fan so I think the color is lovely! ::yes::

Sorry that your 'baby' is sick. DH and I have two kitties who we love, so I definitely understand your concern (that and the fact that I am a BIG worrier, too). (In fact, Greg made me cry last year on our way to Disney b/c he nudged my arm with his face just like our cat Mickey does and it made me miss him! :haha) Is she feeling better now?

OMG! I just bought a D23 membership b/c of your post that mentioned the previews of the new Fantasyland. I set a reminder on my phone and I hope that I can snag DH and I some tickets! That would be AMAZING! Seriously, it would probably be one of the best memories of the trip. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we both are lucky!!!

I love all of your spreadsheets. For the F&W Fest, I just copied and pasted the menus into a Word document and highlighted what I wanted, DH is going through it now and highlighting what he wants to try. What we both want to try, we'll highlight in a third color. This will be our third trip to WDW during Food & Wine and we loooooooooooooove it! :love:

I'm sorry about your dog! They are like kids when they are a part of your life!! Hope it was just something she ate!:worried:

I like that pattern of your bag! :)

Awe Rachel u'll be a good mommy someday! :goodvibes I hope ur not getting too bored w/ Corey in FL & hope Lola gets well soon. The F&W line up looks good!! I gotta get caught up over on the dining reviews here on the DIS, I've been gabbing too much w/ the fb group u set me up w/. LOL!!! I gotta get back on track over here!!!

Is the Florida sangria a new thing?? It sounds yummy right now.

Can they swap one of the FL preview tickets? Maybe Corey can use ur friend's stub or something?Just an idea.

I agree 100% that staying longer is by far the best value. DUH!!! Who would ever disagree w/ that?:crazy2: If I could drive to WDW & never buy air I'd buy an AP for sure. I'm a value girl,nothing wrong w/ that. Stay longer & still enjoy a great hotel.

It's cool u got to meet disney fanatics, i love it!! Let me tell you I meet them every single day that I work. There are SOOO many of us "out there" ;) You can spy them every once in a while. Hidden mickey's are everywhere.:mickeyjum

So, I did NOT have a very good day today.

First of all, it was a Monday. Mondays are never good.

About 1 hour into my day, I get this email that my former co worker was in an accident this weekend and might be paralyzed. Two weeks ago was his last week where we work at, he moved onto a different company so I don't work with him anymore, but he was a really nice guy. We weren't very close but he was super nice.

Anyways, i assumed it was a car accident, because all I heard was it was an accident. I found out the accident was from a mechanical bull at a bar in Minneapolis. He was thrown off and has no feeling in his legs. I am just so saddened by this. Please say a prayer that he will not be paralyzed. It is scary to think about because I have rode mechanical bulls a few times in my life! To think something like this would actually happen is so scary.

Now onto my petty complaint....

I told you that I bought D23 this weekend to try get a preview for D23.

Well, at 12pm I go on the website and NO link to get the preview. I keep refreshing, on my phone and computer, again and again. Then I finally see a link at 12:33. I go on and purchase my choice(no mention of it being waitlisted) I chose the Belle option at 5pm. Well, that choice must have been the most popular choice because I get to the page and it says I have confirmed my order but I am waitlisted!!!!

I am just so upset because there was no mention of it being waitlisted. If it was, I would have chose the Ariel meet and greet which wasn't a waitlist. I went back on and checked and a lot of them said Waitlist after I already got mine. None said Waitlist when i went on originally.

I just got really happy that I could potentially have a chance to see the expansion so then I got my hopes up and I was sooo close, but sooo far away. I know I will still have tons of fun, but it would have been cool to see it.

We are going to Panama City Beach in May, so I think I am going to rent a car for the weekend after the beach and drive to Disney World just for two nights. Maybe hit up Magic Kingdom/Epcot and Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I still need to get Corey on board.

Anyways, that is it for now. I also still haven't gotten the phone call I have been waiting for! It is about a job, so I assume it is a no by now. I was told 1-2 weeks. It will be 2 weeks on Thursday. It was like my dream job.

I have just had a bad day. Those are never good!

Sorry about Lola - that is definitely stressful. :worried: I hope the bland diet helps. You do have a taste of being a mommy with a sick kid. Try to have fun at the reception.

I didn't know that you can't do photopass sharing. I know I've read about that somewhere so it is done! :)

I love Vera bags. :lovestruc I'm a pink fan so I think the color is lovely! ::yes::

Lola is better!!! Now she is like constipated from going so much!!! haha!
I love pink too! You should see my closet, it is ridiculous how much pink there is in it!
Sorry that your 'baby' is sick. DH and I have two kitties who we love, so I definitely understand your concern (that and the fact that I am a BIG worrier, too). (In fact, Greg made me cry last year on our way to Disney b/c he nudged my arm with his face just like our cat Mickey does and it made me miss him! :haha) Is she feeling better now?

OMG! I just bought a D23 membership b/c of your post that mentioned the previews of the new Fantasyland. I set a reminder on my phone and I hope that I can snag DH and I some tickets! That would be AMAZING! Seriously, it would probably be one of the best memories of the trip. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we both are lucky!!!

I love all of your spreadsheets. For the F&W Fest, I just copied and pasted the menus into a Word document and highlighted what I wanted, DH is going through it now and highlighting what he wants to try. What we both want to try, we'll highlight in a third color. This will be our third trip to WDW during Food & Wine and we loooooooooooooove it! :love:

That is great that you two got tickets!! I am so jealous!!!! I am super excited to be going for the F&W Fest again!
I'm sorry about your dog! They are like kids when they are a part of your life!! Hope it was just something she ate!:worried:

I like that pattern of your bag! :)
I think she is fine now, thank heavens! I was so worried!

Awe Rachel u'll be a good mommy someday! :goodvibes I hope ur not getting too bored w/ Corey in FL & hope Lola gets well soon. The F&W line up looks good!! I gotta get caught up over on the dining reviews here on the DIS, I've been gabbing too much w/ the fb group u set me up w/. LOL!!! I gotta get back on track over here!!!

Is the Florida sangria a new thing?? It sounds yummy right now.

Can they swap one of the FL preview tickets? Maybe Corey can use ur friend's stub or something?Just an idea.

I agree 100% that staying longer is by far the best value. DUH!!! Who would ever disagree w/ that?:crazy2: If I could drive to WDW & never buy air I'd buy an AP for sure. I'm a value girl,nothing wrong w/ that. Stay longer & still enjoy a great hotel.

It's cool u got to meet disney fanatics, i love it!! Let me tell you I meet them every single day that I work. There are SOOO many of us "out there" ;) You can spy them every once in a while. Hidden mickey's are everywhere.:mickeyjum

Lol that is funny about you and the FB group! I love reading your posts on that group! i didn't know you were a hair stylist! I am getting my hair done on Thursday and am so excited!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!

Mine is good but boring! I am super glad to have Corey back though!

Anyways, I am not sure if you have see new Fantasyland pictures yet, but it is spectacular!! I am dying to do anything possible to see it during our trip, but I am not sure if that is going happen! My wheels are turning though:stir:

The 1st and 2nd are CM previews, the 2nd and 3rd are D23 previews, the 3rd and 4th are AP previews, and the 4th and the 5th are DVC previews. That leaves the 6th for us if it is open. Our ME bus leaves at 12:40 though so we wouldn't have much time to explore, but it is doable. But, my wheels are turning!

Here are my options:
- Change MK to the 1st. Maybe since it is later for CM previews, they will be letting more guests in.
-Get Park Hopper in case I hear about a soft opening to the public, I can rush over there and get in.
-Switch flight later on the 6th. Won't happen because Delta charges an exorbitant flight change fee.

That is pretty much it but my wheels are turning. I want to see it sooo bad. I won't get back till MAYBE next May for a very short stay.

Anyways, I have some fun things to post now!:cool1:

We only have 18 more days before our trip!! Crazy! It is going so quickly.
AD1AA4C8-CA02-40B4-8C1B-6F2773AA133B-6074-000007B2C75815F9.jpg

I finally bought new tennis shoes last week. They are supportive to be more supportive, which I think I need for my arches.
9222C39F-5152-4C0C-B514-BB725DCB850A-6074-000007B1386A8F11.jpg

I got my hair cut and colored Thursday!! Yippee! It was sooo bad. My dead ends were horrible and my roots were like 3 inches long. I also got my eyebrows waxed. I love when I get my brows waxed! if you haven't done it I recommend it. It changes your whole face shape.
9342ED13-FA4F-41AE-A40C-2CF891F00886-6074-000007B12F03D750.jpg

corey and I went to a cupcake place to get 1/2 dozen cupcakes. I think I mentioned that we had the hair in our cake so we got 6 free cupcakes
6 with no flash
IMG_1372_zps7d20a886.jpg

6 with flash
IMG_1366_zps55e28a24.jpg

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake..so good!!!
IMG_1399_zps426153ef.jpg

Anyways, that is it for now. Hopefully soon I can decide what I am doing because we are running short on time! I am not sure why I can't figure things out this trip.

That would be so awesome if you were able to participate in touring the new Fantasyland!!! It sounds like it will come down to luck and timing at this point. :) I'm sure you will keep checking the blogs and on-line announcements in the meantime. :thumbsup2 They moved the AP preview sign ups to Monday the 15th. Since we won't be there it does me no good to sign up but if I could and give it to you I would! :upsidedow

Your hair is lovely! I love pre-trip beautifying - hair, nails, toes.... perhaps one day I will decide to be blonde!

Oh, and glad that Lola is better and that Corey is home, and LOVE the pink sneakers!

Hi Rachel...I have really enjoyed reading your PTR. I am so jealous that you live in Minneapolis. That is probably one of my favorite places ever. If I could just convince my family to move with me :). We will be in Disney on similar dates. I am so looking forward to eating/drinking my way around the world!

That would be so awesome if you were able to participate in touring the new Fantasyland!!! It sounds like it will come down to luck and timing at this point. :) I'm sure you will keep checking the blogs and on-line announcements in the meantime. :thumbsup2 They moved the AP preview sign ups to Monday the 15th. Since we won't be there it does me no good to sign up but if I could and give it to you I would! :upsidedow

Your hair is lovely! I love pre-trip beautifying - hair, nails, toes.... perhaps one day I will decide to be blonde!

Oh, and glad that Lola is better and that Corey is home, and LOVE the pink sneakers!
It would be great! IT seems like there could be a chance on the 6th so I guess I wll hope for that! I want to get my toes done before my trip! I want to incorporate mickey heads on them!

Hi Rachel...I have really enjoyed reading your PTR. I am so jealous that you live in Minneapolis. That is probably one of my favorite places ever. If I could just convince my family to move with me :). We will be in Disney on similar dates. I am so looking forward to eating/drinking my way around the world!

Really, you have visited a lot? It is nice here, especially during the summer! I am originally from Ohio though and I really miss it! have fun on your trip and thank for reading!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter