• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Our Happily Ever After - A Disneymoon PTR! (NEW 7/13 - TR Link!)

Okay, now you REALLY sound like me! We went to Disney for our honeymoon in June 2009, and then I was going through major Disney withdrawl (especially right after I found out about the DIS boards) and kept hinting to Greg about wanting to go again. I did pricing one night about 6 weeks before we actually left! Haha. Once I told DH the cost, he was game! :)

Wooo hooo! Congrats on a November trip!!! :cool1: Our Disneymoon was a short trip, we only had 5 days in the parks, but we packed those days full of Disney fun, so 4 days will be good! :) I'm already wondering how I'm going to make it from November this year to October next year with no Disney in between, I'm really hoping to do a short trip to Disneyland in between, but we will see! :rotfl:

Can't wait to see where you are staying!!! :yay:

Ahhh, that's so exciting!! We had to push our August trip back until early November. I've November is a great time to visit, both crowd and weather wise! Can't wait to hear all of your plans!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: for getting to go to WDW again this year! And, not only will you get another visit in, but you'll get to experience all of the Xmas decorations again. May I suggest---definately try to get to see a Candlelight Processional show at Epcot. When I worked for the Mouse, I participated in this show and it is my FAV thing to do during the Holiday season at WDW!! :santa:

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

Yah!! I always love to hear about a trip to Disney! Congrats on talking Migual into another trip. I can't wait to hear about your plans!

Hey I guess we are both going to the parks for Thanksgiving. Only I'm going to DL. Haha! I don't mind you using this PTR for two trips! Sounds awesome! I'm glad you could go!

You know I have to build anticipation! :lmao:

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! I'm excited to have another trip to follow along with :)

Thanks! Me too! :goodvibes I'm excited to have another trip to share!

Okay, now you REALLY sound like me! We went to Disney for our honeymoon in June 2009, and then I was going through major Disney withdrawl (especially right after I found out about the DIS boards) and kept hinting to Greg about wanting to go again. I did pricing one night about 6 weeks before we actually left! Haha. Once I told DH the cost, he was game! :)

Oh the withdrawl was just too strong! I couldn't resist! :sad2: We've been averaging a trip to Disney about once every 10 months, so a year and a half just wasn't going to cut it!

Wooo hooo! Congrats on a November trip!!! :cool1: Our Disneymoon was a short trip, we only had 5 days in the parks, but we packed those days full of Disney fun, so 4 days will be good! :) I'm already wondering how I'm going to make it from November this year to October next year with no Disney in between, I'm really hoping to do a short trip to Disneyland in between, but we will see! :rotfl:

Can't wait to see where you are staying!!! :yay:

Thanks! I'm really hoping we do ok with a four day trip, since we're used to seven days. Our first trip was actually only two and a half days :eek: and we really packed it in! I'm hoping we can accomplish everything we want (which will be scaled down quite a bit) and still relax a little. :confused3

ooooh I am sooo jealous!!!!! An extra trip?!?! What a great break from wedding planning stress!

Yes, this is going to be a much needed break for sure! Between work, going to school for my masters and wedding planning, I need a trip to Disney! :rotfl:

Or at least, that's how I'm justifying it...:rolleyes1

Ahhh, that's so exciting!! We had to push our August trip back until early November. I've November is a great time to visit, both crowd and weather wise! Can't wait to hear all of your plans!

I'm really excited to try Disney in November! I think we'll probably run into some crowds our first two days, but I've heard after that it really slows down. :thumbsup2 And yes, I think the weather will be really nice! It should be a nice middle between our freezing trip in January and the scorcher I know we'll have in June!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: for getting to go to WDW again this year! And, not only will you get another visit in, but you'll get to experience all of the Xmas decorations again. May I suggest---definately try to get to see a Candlelight Processional show at Epcot. When I worked for the Mouse, I participated in this show and it is my FAV thing to do during the Holiday season at WDW!! :santa:

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

I'm so excited to see the Christmas decorations before the holidays this year instead of after! I'm sure we probably missed out on some stuff in January. I would love to try to fit in the CP! :cloud9: Since we'll have such a short amount of time, I don't know if it will work out for us this time, but I'm certainly going to try! :goodvibes

Yah!! I always love to hear about a trip to Disney! Congrats on talking Migual into another trip. I can't wait to hear about your plans!

Thankfully, it's pretty easy to talk Miguel into going to Disney! :lmao:

Hey I guess we are both going to the parks for Thanksgiving. Only I'm going to DL. Haha! I don't mind you using this PTR for two trips! Sounds awesome! I'm glad you could go!

I didn't know you were going to DL for Thanksgiving! How exciting! :woohoo: It will be fun comparing our trips to the two parks! :thumbsup2

That's the best news EVER!!! Nothing like planning a trip to make the time to your other trip go faster :lmao:

Can't wait to see where you're staying. I'm not going to guess cause I wasn't very good at that last time. :rolleyes1

That's the best news EVER!!! Nothing like planning a trip to make the time to your other trip go faster :lmao:

Can't wait to see where you're staying. I'm not going to guess cause I wasn't very good at that last time. :rolleyes1

Exactly! This November trip should make waiting for the Disneymoon much easier! :rotfl:

OMG! I am so jealous! That is awesome!! You're going to have such a blast.

Can't wait to hear the details. You really do work for an awesome company. That's so nice of them to give you time off!

OMG! I am so jealous! That is awesome!! You're going to have such a blast.

Can't wait to hear the details. You really do work for an awesome company. That's so nice of them to give you time off!

Yes, the company is great! :cloud9: They really do treat their employees well, and have been very flexible with the two long vacations I already had planned. And now this November trip - I'm very lucky!

I didn't know I was going until two weeks ago either. Haha! My Dad just decided that for Thanksgiving we are going. We are only going to go to DL not DCA. I don't want to hurt my Dad's back too much walking around there you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter