Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

*waves* yes I'm addicted too - I just got a pair of flip flops with "Just Married" on the soles for walking around Castaway Cay and also for the honeymoon photoshoot we have booked with with Randy!

I do have a Planning Journal - it's here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26386764

Where did you find earrings for non pierced ears? Mine were pierced but one hole has healed and I'm too much of a wuss to have it re-done!

*waves* yes I'm addicted too - I just got a pair of flip flops with "Just Married" on the soles for walking around Castaway Cay and also for the honeymoon photoshoot we have booked with with Randy!

I do have a Planning Journal - it's here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26386764

Where did you find earrings for non pierced ears? Mine were pierced but one hole has healed and I'm too much of a wuss to have it re-done!

I got some of those flipflops too :lmao: Great minds think alike!! I thought they'd make some really cute photos aswell, some footprint shots with bouquet at the side and us in the background -can't you tell i've been thinking about this wedding waaaay too much :laughing:

Randy is wonderful isnt he!! Everytime I talk to him through email or phone he always cheers me up :wizard:

I got them from my favourtie place, .... ebay :laughing: Just do a search for 'clip earrings' there are loads. I've spotted some really nice sparkly ones classed as 'drag queen' ones :laughing: But they are gorgeous!! I'll probably end up buying loads of pairs because Im seeing a pattern forming where I seem to buy 5 of the same thing as I cant make up my mind :upsidedow I had mine pierced when I was little and had an accident where the back of the earring went inside my ear, having that taken out is something i'll never forget so I'm now a wuss too when it comes to piercing :sick: ;)

I'll have a nosey at your PJ :thumbsup2 :hug:

I've just realised that I havent posted a list of our vendors! They are ...

Photo : Randy Chapman
Video : Stan from STVS
Officiant : Rev Miller
Planner : Amy
Floral : Rosie
Dress Steaming & Tux Hire : Carolyn Allens
Hair & Make-Up : I'm still trying to decide!!

i'm going to have to shop around for him, not sure df will go for it but i like him

Thanks

we have the major domo for the rings and it would be good to have him carry the frog!

I will search on the net for him

we have the major domo for the rings and it would be good to have him carry the frog!

I will search on the net for him

That would look fab!! :thumbsup2

I've just been looking on ebay and I havent found any yet. I did see some gorgeous pink ones and I remembered that that is your colour. These are cute, but they had loads and great prices too :wizard:

240a_1.JPG

f5d8_1.JPG

a041_1.JPG

I came across this one that looks very regal and cinderella like, and if you tilt it side ways it reminds me of a cat :cutie:

a172_1.JPG

I love this one too, it would match domos colours perfectly!!

bf72_1.JPG

This one is soooo cute!! Oh heck, I'm getting obsessed with ebay again - someone stop me quick!!

TVM_Listing_pics_062_002.jpg

Can I ask what shop sells the frog and how much he was? You can PM me if you'd prefer. I'm in Manchester a lot - next week actually so I could possibly go in and see him.

Everything looks great!!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!

I love all of your ideas, I'm sure you wedding is going to be awesome. And it's going to be so romantic with just the two of you.

BEST WISHES

Joanne, I just saw your list of vendors... I have Amy too! Isn't she just the best??????????? I love her and Rosie is my new favorite person ever!!!!!!

Everything looks great! I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :thumbsup2

Can I ask what shop sells the frog and how much he was? You can PM me if you'd prefer. I'm in Manchester a lot - next week actually so I could possibly go in and see him.

Will send you the details honey :wizard:

Everything looks great!!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!

I love all of your ideas, I'm sure you wedding is going to be awesome. And it's going to be so romantic with just the two of you.

BEST WISHES

Thankyou! :hug: I'm so excited! I sometimes get a bit sad thinking that no-one will be with us, but then I remember why we are doing it this way and the magic that being in disney brings. Plus, all the important people are there with us in spirit and I'll be on the phone to my mum probably as I'm walking down the aisle knowing what I'm like :laughing: (Well, thats what DF reckons :lmao: )

Joanne, I just saw your list of vendors... I have Amy too! Isn't she just the best??????????? I love her and Rosie is my new favorite person ever!!!!!!

Everything looks great! I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :thumbsup2

Hiya!! She is wonderful isnt she!! And Rosie is great too - she really knows her stuff :woohoo:

Just wanted to post some of the fun stuff we've been buying over the past couple of months.

Some badges so that the everyone knows our good news :laughing: Still got to find one for my mum!

Badge1.jpg

Badge2.jpg

Badge3.jpg

Badge4.jpg

Badge5.jpg

Badge6.jpg

I've already started buying some frames to put our photos in :laughing: I bought 2 of the first one as I think its really cute, and I'm going to put photos in it and give it to the parents :cloud9:

Frame1.jpg

Frame2.jpg

Frame3.jpg

Hanky1.jpg

Hanky2.jpg

Hanky3.jpg

Sash1.jpg

Sash2.jpg

Sash3.jpg

Socks.jpg

Den and I are going to have our stag/hen night out at Citywalk when we get to orlando - so we're going to wear some of the fun stuff then, should be a giggle :woohoo:

I got this for the hen night too:laughing: I wanted a sexy garter & badge, so bought them seperate so I can use the badge on clothes etc... later in the holiday and the garter might get used again for fancy dress ;) :laughing:

HenGarter.jpg

HenGarterBadge.jpg

These tissue packs will definately be coming in handy!!

Tissues.jpg

These two purchases are my favourites so far, aswell as my froggie :cloud9:

LooRoll.jpg

Wedding toilet roll - how classy am I :lmao:

GlassCharms.jpg

These make me cry everytime I look at them!! I'm going to use the mickey & minnie ones as our glass charms, and put the angel & stitch ones on my garter and the daisy & donald ones are going to my mum & dad :love:

I love the glass charms - they're cute! :goodvibes

Thought I would take a look at your pj - looking great so far!

I love the ring cushion that would match the domos colours...I would personally choose that one, I think :thumbsup2

Kayleigh

I love the glass charms - they're cute! :goodvibes

Thought I would take a look at your pj - looking great so far!

I love the ring cushion that would match the domos colours...I would personally choose that one, I think :thumbsup2

Kayleigh

Hiya! Thankyou :hug: They are really cute arent they! I'm still wondering whether I should put M&M on our glasses or Stitch & Angel, we're having Stitch at the cake cutting so I might swap them about ... hmmm .. decisions!

orangetiggs was looking for some ring cushion ideas so I was just showing a few I'd come across, I love my little frog but I must admit I really have a soft spot for the one that would match domo. We're not having domo though, otherwise I would have definately gone for that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter