Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

Well, after lots of stress and a big debate I've finally ordered my jewellery, I'm crossing my fingers that they are as pretty as they look and that they arrive in time for my dress fitting next week as I'd like to put everything together to see if I like it. That way, if I hate it all I've got plenty of time to do some more shopping :lmao:

This watch, sorry the pic is soooo small!

Watch.jpg

Necklace-1.jpg

Earrings-2.jpg

Bracelet-1.jpg

Tiara1.jpg

I also bought this cute bag, I was going to get the hidden mickey one from disney but thought this was really pretty!! I also found some nice flipflops incase I decide not to brave the heels :laughing:

Bag-1.jpg

Flipflops-1.jpg

Joanne -- The jewelry is so pretty! :love: Love the tiara, and those flip flops look so fashionable AND comfy!! :yay:

Joanne -- The jewelry is so pretty! :love: Love the tiara, and those flip flops look so fashionable AND comfy!! :yay:

Thankyou honey :hug: I can't wait to try it all on and see what its like :banana: I lived in flip flops last time we were at disney so I think they will be money well spent :laughing:

OMG I :lovestruc everything you bought! Every single piece...the bag is gorgeous! Good choice! I especially love the bracelet and tiara - simply sublime, as my grandmother would say :thumbsup2 Ebay is definately glad you're getting married!! ;) :hug:

OMG I :lovestruc everything you bought! Every single piece...the bag is gorgeous! Good choice! I especially love the bracelet and tiara - simply sublime, as my grandmother would say :thumbsup2 Ebay is definately glad you're getting married!! ;) :hug:

Thanks honey :hug: Some of my goodies arrived today :yay: I'll try and take some photos tonight if I get time and post them on here. The watch is absolutely beautiful, the parasol arrived and its sooo cute. I'm such a cry baby though, I opened one parcel and it was the personalised garter and I started crying, its just perfect, so pretty & detailed - I love it :lovestruc Oh yes, Ebay loves me and I love it back :lmao:

Thanks honey Some of my goodies arrived today I'll try and take some photos tonight if I get time and post them on here. The watch is absolutely beautiful, the parasol arrived and its sooo cute. I'm such a cry baby though, I opened one parcel and it was the personalised garter and I started crying, its just perfect, so pretty & detailed - I love it Oh yes, Ebay loves me and I love it back

Can't wait to see! I'm glad everything has arrived with no problems! The garter is gorgeous - I'd cry too!

I love ebay too :lovestruc

Kay x

I love your necklace and bracelet especially! I don't know what to do about earrings, what with one of my holes having healed up :( I know I should just be brave and have it re-done but I'm scared of that pain again (it was agony for me the first time - I had it done with a gun.)

I've seen some beautiful bracelets but I know how much they irritate me when I wear them! LOL

Your shoes are so pretty, I love my trainers but do kinda wish I could walk in heels so I could have had a pretty pair of "proper" wedding shoes rather than Sketchers. I just refuse to damage my feet for that reason alone, and I know I'll be really comfy all day which is more important.

Your dress is gorgeous!

And if you haven't stayed there before, you will love the Villas at WL! They were amazing and so homey. :cloud9:

I had Amy! She's WONDERFUL! SOOO Sweet and helpful!:hug:

Can't wait to see! I'm glad everything has arrived with no problems! The garter is gorgeous - I'd cry too!

I love ebay too :lovestruc

Kay x

Thanks honey :hug: Sorry I havent got around to putting more pics up, I've been full of a cold so havent really done much :sick: I'm feeling a bit better now though, so I'll try and post some updates over the next couple of days :wizard:

I love your necklace and bracelet especially! I don't know what to do about earrings, what with one of my holes having healed up :( I know I should just be brave and have it re-done but I'm scared of that pain again (it was agony for me the first time - I had it done with a gun.)

I've seen some beautiful bracelets but I know how much they irritate me when I wear them! LOL

Your shoes are so pretty, I love my trainers but do kinda wish I could walk in heels so I could have had a pretty pair of "proper" wedding shoes rather than Sketchers. I just refuse to damage my feet for that reason alone, and I know I'll be really comfy all day which is more important.

Hiya :hug: I don't understand your fear of not wanting them done again, I am exactly the same - thats why I've cheated and gone for clip ons ;) With them being a hoop type it makes them look like they are pierced :thumbsup2

I always wear a watch & bracelet, but I'm thinking that once I get to Orlando that will probably change and they'll stay in the boxes til I get home :laughing:

I hear ya sista!! Thats why I've got the flipflops - I really love the heels I bought, but I just dont think I'd be able to cope in them, I might just save them for if we get dressed up to go for a special meal or something :confused3

Your dress is gorgeous!

And if you haven't stayed there before, you will love the Villas at WL! They were amazing and so homey. :cloud9:

I had Amy! She's WONDERFUL! SOOO Sweet and helpful!:hug:

Thanks sweetie :hug: I've got my first proper fitting this thursday - I cant wait to see the dress again :banana:

I'm soooo excited about staying at the villas - we've stayed at the Lodge before, but not in a villa :yay:

Awww Amy is great isnt she!! I'll have to read your trip report :thumbsup2

heyyy . ! i was looking at your planning journal and love your ideas!! Where did you find the charms those are adorable and I was looking for something like those to put ona garter!

Everything will be amazing! BTW ,I love the purse, maybe you could pm where you found it! congrats.... :goodvibes

Thankyou :hug: I bought it from a lady on ebay - She's based in Canada I think, I'll PM you the details :)

6 weeks?! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

Glad to hear you're feeling better hunn :hug:

Hi sweetie, thankyou :flower3: It seems even closer now because its 5 weeks today when we fly to orlando :cheer2: I'm feeling much better now thanks, just trying to recover from the shock of my first floral BEO :laughing: I've got lots of updates to post, hopefully I'll get round to it this week or weekend at the latest :thumbsup2

heyyy . ! i was looking at your planning journal and love your ideas!! Where did you find the charms those are adorable and I was looking for something like those to put ona garter!

Thanks :hug: I got them a while ago, I'll see if I've still got the details and PM you :thumbsup2 I was originally going to add them to my garter, but fell in love with a personalised one and I don't think they'd go very well with it now :confused3 They would look really cute on a garter though :thumbsup2 I just think mines probably got too much on it as it is :lmao:

I went for my first dress fitting on Thursday :banana: I had a total fit that morning 'I hate myself, I'm not going, I'm too fat' blah blah blah, luckily mum turned up, calmed me down and off we went, arriving a few minutes late - oops! The girl who was helping was sooo sweet, she was really chatty and totally put me at ease, I'd 100% recommend the shop to anyone as all the assistants I've come across in there are wonderful :thumbsup2

She brought out my dress and it looked soooo pretty, even cuter than I remembered! Here are some photos that my papparazzi mum took :laughing: Please look away if you are easily scared by chubby bits :laughing:

DressFitting1.jpg

DressFitting2.jpg

DressFitting3.jpg

DressFitting4.jpg

DressFitting5.jpg

DressFitting6.jpg

It fits great, and I can get away without wearing a bra which was the best news I've ever had :woohoo: :laughing: They've just got to shorten it because I'm wearing flipflops and not heels. So I go for my final fitting in a couple of weeks and then collect the dress a few days before we fly :yay:

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :bride: princess:

I don't know what chubby bits you are talking about! :confused3

I can't wait to see it all put together. It is a stunning dress.

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :bride: princess:

I don't know what chubby bits you are talking about! :confused3

I can't wait to see it all put together. It is a stunning dress.

Awww thankyou :hug: You're too sweet ;) Oh trust me, they are there :laughing: I can't wait to see it all together aswell, when I bring the dress home I'm going to do a 'dress rehearsal' and try everything on together, tiara, veil, jewellery etc... I'm going to have to ban DF from coming in the back room so that he doesnt see the dress - I'm sure he wont peek, he knows his life wouldnt be worth living if he did :laughing:

O...M...G! Your dress is gorgeous hunn! You look great in the photos so you'll look stunning on your wedding day!! :goodvibes The beadwork is fantastic!

Chubby bits? Pah! I don't see any whatsoever! :hug:

Kayleigh x

O...M...G! Your dress is gorgeous hunn! You look great in the photos so you'll look stunning on your wedding day!! :goodvibes The beadwork is fantastic!

Chubby bits? Pah! I don't see any whatsoever! :hug:

Kayleigh x

Thanks honey, I do feel like a princess in it. I was so upset before I went, but as soon as I put it on I felt so elegant. Me, elegant :lmao:

You lot need glasses, the chub is everywhere - but it keeps me warm at night :laughing: ;)

I knew I recognised your avatar pic when you posted on my PJ...you are the mad ebay addict!! :laughing:

Jo, you look absolutely stunning in your dress, it is so beautiful. The beading and shape of the dress is gorgeous honey. You may have chubby bits (don't we all?? No?? :sad1: ) however there isn't any sign of them in your dress.

Oh and I'm sorry but please let me be the 1st to say....GOOD GRIEF, your chest looks magnificent in that dress!!! :laughing: (no jealously there at all from the fellow Brit with the pitiful 36B....ohhhh woe is me, I will be over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crying :laughing: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter