• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Cards

Hi! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE these in both sizes for a 7 night trip. 2 adults 1 child.

THANK YOU:flower3:

I suppose you might need my email lol. knjsmith10706@yahoo.com

I am planning our grandson's first trip to Disney and would love to utilize these planning cards! What a great idea!
We will have 5 days and 4 parks.

Thanks for all of your hardwork on this!

Tina

iansnonnie(at)yahoo.com

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post an email address....... :headache:

I would I would love to use the daily park planners both sizes and the world at a glance planner for 6 days

thank you for your hard work and generousity!!!!!

twolamms@earthlink dot net

Hi...I was wondering if you could send me your index cards? I will be traveling for 8 days with the size being 8 by 11...thank you so much! Love the work you've put into this! My e-mail address is karla0917@yahoo.com...thanks so much Karla

I am planning our 2010 trip and would love a copy of your cards for10 days.
dochog@comcast.net

These planning cards look great! I would love a copy of the 4 parks and the vacation at a glance cards (10 days or 5 days - what ever is easier) in both sizes if possible. We are looking into booking our 2010 vacation soon and am already thinking about how I want to put together my planning info. I think I may have to copy your planning bible that I saw on a different thread. Thanks so much for all your work. I am in awe of your book.

oh here's my email
ann.t.leung@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Could I get the planner/cards in both sizes for a nine day trip with 3 adults and 2 children in August? Thank you so much!! Great work! :worship:
kristi073622@yahoo.com

Could I too get daily park planners in both sizes and the world at a glance planner for 7 nights. This is our first family trip to Disney..leaving April 24th, 3 adults, 7 year old triplet daughters and our 9 month old son...TripletMommy2003@aol.com

Thanks so much,
Michelle

I would love all sizes of these as well....scarlett233@yahoo.com Thanks!!!!

Would you please be willing to share both sizes of the planning sheets and the at glance files you have created? If so, my email address is scharlefour@gmail.com. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity. :goodvibes

I'd love them also! Thanks!
alexryan428@gmail.com

SENT! Happy planning!

Could we get a planner/cards (both sizes) for a three day trip for 2 adults and another set for four days 4 adults and one child? I just found this thread. The planners and index cards are awesome.

Thank you so very much!
Just post or PM me your email address and I'll get them out.

Would love to have a set of 8 1/2 x 11 planning pages. We are going for 8 days/7 nights; 4A, 2C (3 1/2 yr old girl, 18 month old girl) leaving Jan 29-Feb 5. Not sure if you need all this info, but here it is just in case.

My email address is tawikeratgmail.com

Thanks!

hi Kathy,
your park and world planners would be really appreciated by a compulsive planner (i.e. me!) who is planning her 2nd trip but doesn't have as much time for planning as she'd like (if she did, she'd be trying to be creative like you!)

I'd be grateful for both sizes if that's ok, one for me, and one for my daughter.
When you have time please could you send them to me at: t.milledge@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks very much for your kindness :flower3:

Tina
x

Edit to add:
we are going for 15 days and there are four of us: DH, myself, DS (16) and DD (13)

Oh my gosh what an awesome idea! And such a generous thing to do for everyone Mickey's Best Girl. If you still have time I'd love a set of these. Our trip will be for 7 nights with 7 adults and 2 children. pixiedustfor6@aol.com Thanks so much!!

Id love a copy of these card sin 5x7 or smallest size for our upcoming Jan 28-31 trip. Its just hubby and I this go around. An anniversary trip :goodvibes

Thank you!

Sorry forgot to add my email! cari_iott@yahoo.com

Hi there! It's so great that you do this! Could we get a set of the 5x7 size? I'm not sure if this will make a difference- but we will be at Disney for 2 days, then on a Disney cruise for 4 days, then back in Disney for 6 days

It will be myself and my 2 kiddos (DS 9, and DD 5).

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

mom2aidanNpiper@hotmail.com

Help! We are leaving for Disney in 9 days. This is my first trip as an adult. We are bringing my 4 and almost 7 year old. Could you please send me the 8 1/2 x 11 size planning cards for 6 days?

Thanks so much!
Ella
(eldowning@ymail.com)

I am in the process of compiling information to make something similar for my late Aug trip. I went through the boards and found all of the ride and attraction length times thinking that maybe this will help in the decision of what rides we have time for in between fast pass rides and ADRs. Again, I am kind of organized and maybe that is taking it a litte bit to far for your average Dis-er :upsidedow. I was also thinking about adding a space for ADR's and confirmation numbers as others have said and parade and special event times. I also made all of mine with the park hours for not just one day, but for all of the days of our stay so that in the case of rain or if we want to revisit or attend certain parades or take advantage of EMH at another park, I have that infnormation at fingertips.

May I ask where you found the info re: ride & attraction length times? It would be awesome to have that to make calculations!
Thanks for posting!
Gretchen

Kathy, Love your planner pages. Can you please email me both sizes (I am still undecided on what size planner I will take. We are going for 8 days, staying at POP Century and visiting all 4 parks. Thanks so much. Our email is tkmac2307 at comcast.net

I would love a set of these cute cards as well. You are so kind to keep sending these to people all these months!! We are traveling next week to all 4 parks for 8 days. I would like the 5X7 size please.

My email: tripletmemories@yahoo.com

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!:worship:
Julie

Could I get the 4 park planners in both sizes and the world at a glance planner for 8 days? We have 2 adults and 2 teenagers staying at Pop Century. Thanks for offering these to everyone. They look great!

drogle2 at bellsouth.net
Thanks again,
Rena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter