Planning Cards

These look absolutely wonderful. If you are still willing to share, I would love full-day ones for each of the 4 parks and an overall for a 10 day trip. My email is mupt02@hotmail.com Thanks so much!

Could I get a set of everything in full sheet sizes? we are checking in 5/22/10 and checking out 5/29/10

Thanks so much!
Christie
dctm at bellsouth dot net

Hi Mickey's Best Girl
If I could requesst a copy of your spreadsheet.. these look great.. I'd like what ever you have.. I am just starting to plan so not much info.. We are planning on the 1st two weeks of June for 10 days. Just not sure what days at this time.
Thanks for sharing the magic...

Have a blessed day

email is i underscore hrt underscore mickey@ hotmail.com

SENT! PM's caught up also!

Hi! Would there be a way for me to get these in 5x7s? We're going for 10 days at the beginning of the year. Thanks SOOOO much! They look so wonderful! And I get to indulge my Disney OCD for free! :rotfl:

Hi! I'm working on planning our first trip to Disney and would love to use your planning cards. I don't know if I would rather have the large or the small ones, is it possible to get both? We're going for 8 days and are visiting all 4 parks. I would love an overall too. My email is racegirlie1414 at aol.com[/email] Please let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks so much!:)

Wow these are really nice, could you please send me one as well, one for each of the parks in the 8.5 *11 format.

Email is Disney at randyshaw dot com

Thank you so much.:hippie:

Whoops! I posted but didn't put an email address. LOL! It's mom2 claudia at hotmail dot com (no spaces).

We're doing all four parks for 10 days. Would love the 5x7 ones! Thanks so much!!!

:woohoo: Would love a set for all parks in 5x7 could you email me at PICKMEAGOOD1@AOL.COM. These are perfect for us ocd planners who need everything right at our fingertips. I am soo glad I found this thread.:banana::banana:

Hi! I'm working on planning our first trip to Disney and would love to use your planning cards. I don't know if I would rather have the large or the small ones, is it possible to get both? We're going for 8 days and are visiting all 4 parks. I would love an overall too. My email is racegirlie1414 at aol.com[/email] Please let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks so much!:)

These are wonderful, could I please have a set for MK and Epcot, we are going in a little under two weeks.

kelseywhitney1@msn.com

Thanks so much.

Whoops! I posted but didn't put an email address. LOL! It's mom2 claudia at hotmail dot com (no spaces).

We're doing all four parks for 10 days. Would love the 5x7 ones! Thanks so much!!!

Awesome planners! Could you forward them to me? papas1999@msn.com

Thanks

could you please send me the 5x7 version?
reillymoore@gmail.com

thank you!!!

Hi! Thank you so much for offering your hard work to all of us!! I would love the 5x7 version. We will be going late next year for 7 days. Have a wonderful weekend!!!:goodvibes

batmite267@yahoo.com

:woohoo: Would love a set for all parks in 5x7 could you email me at PICKMEAGOOD1@AOL.COM. These are perfect for us ocd planners who need everything right at our fingertips. I am soo glad I found this thread.:banana::banana:

SENT! Happy planning gang!

I would absolutely adore some of these 5x7 planners please

We are a family of 4 adults and an 18 month old going to all 4 parks and seaworld (if that matters) for 2 weeks.

My email address is hindegemma at hotmail dot com

thank you so so much

These are fantastic, would it be possible to get a copy. We will be going for 6 days all four parks. thanks for the great work

These look incredible!! I would love a set we all going for 8 days in dec and doing all four parks. I would also like the at a glance onces. I would love them in them full page size if possible, if not 5x7 is great. Email is Spevniak at aol dot com.

Thank you, thank you!

These are amazing! I would like to request some, please. We're going for 8 days and I would like 2 for each park and also a World at a Glance planner for 8 days in half size (5.5 x 8.5), please.

My email is goddesslisa at juno dot com - Thank you so much!

Lisa :goodvibes

These look awesome. Would love some for our trip December 5-12. We are going to MK, DHS and Epcot. My address is dchapman at tssphotography dot com.

Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter