Planning Cards

Thank you so much for the planning pages.:yay: What do the full size pages look like.:confused3 Could I have a copy of these, please?:thanks: I think we are going go 7 days in March 2010 instead of Feb.:banana::banana::banana:

i saw your planning binder....amazing. I would love a set of the cards if you have time.

Thanks for sharing.

msr5412@gmail.com

if you're still sending them out i would love a copy. 7day 5x7 would be perfect.
Tia
jennykuglin @ yahoo.com

hi! I'd love the full sheet size, with all four parks, for six days.
bonnienstitch@gmail.com
i asked you for these before, but we hadn't locked in dates yet. Now we have. Thanks so much! :)

thank you so much for the planning pages.:yay: What do the full size pages look like.:confused3 could i have a copy of these, please?:thanks: I think we are going go 7 days in march 2010 instead of feb.:banana::banana::banana:

sent!

You all never cease to amaze me...LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! You are brilliant, thanks for sharing your talents. I would really love to have a set of the full size ones and we'll be at the world for 10 days. kati_26@netzero.com (by the way, that's an underscore) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :worship:

HI can I have a set of these cards?
I would like the small 5x7? We will be there 6 days, 1DTD, 1MK, 1epcot, 1DS, 1AK. Thank you so much!!

I don't have enough to post my email so I have to do it like this bk14 at comcast dot net

Hello

I am planning a trip for Jan 30- feb13 2010 and i would really love your cards. They look awesome. We are planning on doing
MK 3 Days
AK 1 Day
HS 1 Day
EC 2 Day
SW 2 Days
US 2 Days

Is it possible to get some of the big cards? My email is nicolehawley at hotmail dot com. Not sure what other info you need. Its just me,my Husband and 4 year old daughter going. Let me know if you need any info from me. Again, i appreciate any help!

Thanks
Nicole

I would love to have some of those planning cards. My daughter and I are going in April, but I want everything to be perfect for my daughters first time. I've been 4 times before and I am trying to super plan this whole thing. Maybe it's a lil ocd, but...
We're going to be in Florida for 10 days,

Typhon Lagoon
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure
Seaworld
I can't post my email address yet tho, so I'm not sure how you can get me the information. I'll check back if you have any suggestions
I don't know if you have planning cards for the last three, but any help is great. Thank you and the cards look great!!!

I would love a set. Maybe a few things that my OCD planning wife will not have to do. Do not know what I would do without her and her planning. All runs so smooth due to her hard work!

Chkultr@live.com

Thank you

these are awesome!! Can i get all 4 parks, full sized, with an 8 day planner at a glance??? You have no idea how much i appreciate this. :d

:love:

pthread@teacher.com

you all never cease to amaze me...love love love these!! You are brilliant, thanks for sharing your talents. I would really love to have a set of the full size ones and we'll be at the world for 10 days. kati_26@netzero.com (by the way, that's an underscore) thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :worship:

hi can i have a set of these cards?
I would like the small 5x7? We will be there 6 days, 1dtd, 1mk, 1epcot, 1ds, 1ak. Thank you so much!!

I don't have enough to post my email so i have to do it like this bk14 at comcast dot net

hello

i am planning a trip for jan 30- feb13 2010 and i would really love your cards. They look awesome. We are planning on doing
mk 3 days
ak 1 day
hs 1 day
ec 2 day
sw 2 days
us 2 days

is it possible to get some of the big cards? My email is nicolehawley at hotmail dot com. Not sure what other info you need. Its just me,my husband and 4 year old daughter going. Let me know if you need any info from me. Again, i appreciate any help!

Thanks
nicole

i would love to have some of those planning cards. My daughter and i are going in april, but i want everything to be perfect for my daughters first time. I've been 4 times before and i am trying to super plan this whole thing. Maybe it's a lil ocd, but...
We're going to be in florida for 10 days,

typhon lagoon
hollywood studios
magic kingdom
epcot
animal kingdom
universal studios
islands of adventure
seaworld
i can't post my email address yet tho, so i'm not sure how you can get me the information. I'll check back if you have any suggestions
i don't know if you have planning cards for the last three, but any help is great. Thank you and the cards look great!!!

i would love a set. Maybe a few things that my ocd planning wife will not have to do. Do not know what i would do without her and her planning. All runs so smooth due to her hard work!

chkultr@live.com

thank you

sent!!!!

Thank you for directing me here! :) I will PM you my email address!

Ugh, I can't PM yet! Oh well.

I would love the 5x7 ones for the 4 main parks and the week one (actually 8 days if you have that). We'll be there 8 days.
I don't have enough post either so I'll do like pp.....
melanie at carolina dot rr dot com
thank you for sharing!!!

I also would love a set of all 4 parks in 5x7. We will be there for 9 days at the end of October. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

treasured41@yahoo.com

If you have the time, we'd love love love to have all four parks on 5x7s. This must be so much work. Thanks for spreading the magic! :goodvibes

zrcoop@sbcglobal.net :hippie:

I would love the 5x7 ones for the 4 main parks and the week one (actually 8 days if you have that). We'll be there 8 days.
I don't have enough post either so I'll do like pp.....
melanie at carolina dot rr dot com
thank you for sharing!!!

SENT!! Happy planning everyone!

These look absolutely wonderful. If you are still willing to share, I would love full-day ones for each of the 4 parks and an overall for a 10 day trip. My email is mupt02@hotmail.com Thanks so much!

Could I get a set of everything in full sheet sizes? we are checking in 5/22/10 and checking out 5/29/10

Thanks so much!
Christie
dctm at bellsouth dot net

Hi Mickey's Best Girl
If I could requesst a copy of your spreadsheet.. these look great.. I'd like what ever you have.. I am just starting to plan so not much info.. We are planning on the 1st two weeks of June for 10 days. Just not sure what days at this time.
Thanks for sharing the magic...

Have a blessed day

email is i underscore hrt underscore mickey@ hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter