• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Cards

I would love a copy for all 4 parks, too please...hpozenel224@yahoo.com 5 x 7 size I think...Your cards are awesome!! We leave in 10 days so I'm trying to get everything organized!
Thanks in advance:)

We are going for 8 days and would love to have the 5x7 with maps for all the parks. Please include all that you think we will find useful.

I saw at the beginning of the thread you had considered doing one for the water parks. If you have those, I would love that too as this is the first time we will be going to the water parks.

I will send you a PM with my email address.

Thanks for sharing!

please send the set, including a 7 day world in 8.5 x 11. Heading over for Thanksgiving week and registered just to ask for these.

thanks

These cards are great, I would love a full set (5X7) and the World trip planner for 10 days. We leave on 10-2-09 and think these will really come in handy for in my park bag. Thanks again!!!! Terri

30ptbuck@earthlink.net

I would love to have them also!! We are going for 7 days all 4 parks. I think the 5X7 will be fine. Thanks again! I will PM my email address.

This is so generous of you! Could I get a full set for 10 days - we're going in August (2010) and I'm always looking for a better way to organize our trip. Thanks in advance for sharing your hard work with everyone! wendy248@rushmore.com.

Could you please send this to me? Thanks!
apriltaylorcpa at hotmail.com

Please email me everything that you have (All 4 parks, dtd, planner, maps, etc.)!:thumbsup2 We will be there for 10 days @ all 4 parks, multiple times. We are staying at the Poly.

You are so kind to do this for soooo many fellow disers!:worship:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

brandimkeel@bellsouth.net

5x7 size and full page

These look great!!! I would like these please... mom2em97@aol.com

Kathy, I would love to have these in the smallest size available, I think 5 x 7 is what I have seen. I have most of this info. written out in my planning binder but would love to make smaller cards to carry with me.
Thanks again, :flower3:

emma62900@yahoo.com

These planners look great! Could you send me a copy for my upcoming trip (6 days)? The half sheet would be best.

Thanks!!

brkn34 @ rochester . rr . com

I would love a copy for all 4 parks, too please...hpozenel224@yahoo.com 5 x 7 size I think...Your cards are awesome!! We leave in 10 days so I'm trying to get everything organized!
Thanks in advance:)

We are going for 8 days and would love to have the 5x7 with maps for all the parks. Please include all that you think we will find useful.

I saw at the beginning of the thread you had considered doing one for the water parks. If you have those, I would love that too as this is the first time we will be going to the water parks.

I will send you a PM with my email address.

Thanks for sharing!

These cards are great, I would love a full set (5X7) and the World trip planner for 10 days. We leave on 10-2-09 and think these will really come in handy for in my park bag. Thanks again!!!! Terri

30ptbuck@earthlink.net

All caught up!

please send the set, including a 7 day world in 8.5 x 11. Heading over for Thanksgiving week and registered just to ask for these.

thanks

I just need your email address and I'll get them out ASAP!

Could you please send the 5X7 set and a 6 day planner. I will pm my e-mail address.
Thanks so much!

These are AWESOME! We're not going until next October, but I would love it if you could send these to me!

My email is taralee . kepner @ gmail . com (without the spaces)

Thank you!

TaraLee

WOW your planners are great can you send me 8 day planners iN the large size
Mk
MK
Epcot
HWS
HWS
AK
2 open days We are going in November for MMVCP!!!
Thankyou so much you are awesome!
Brandy
my e-mail is billyvmom@yahoo.com

Sorry it's

myredtj@yahoo

I don't have enough post to respond to your pm.
Thanks

Could I get a set please?

declansdadca@yahoo.ca

I would also love all four parks--these are great!!

Five days

lenzrc@gmail.com

Thanks so much.

Please send me a full set of all you have....lol I can use the help :rotfl:

Thanks so much!!!

chrusciel@tds.net

These are AWESOME! We're not going until next October, but I would love it if you could send these to me!

My email is taralee . kepner @ gmail . com (without the spaces)

Thank you!

TaraLee

WOW your planners are great can you send me 8 day planners iN the large size
Mk
MK
Epcot
HWS
HWS
AK
2 open days We are going in November for MMVCP!!!
Thankyou so much you are awesome!
Brandy
my e-mail is billyvmom@yahoo.com

Wow. These look awesome. Can I get some too? We like to have the parks and whole trip. We are staying 9 days. oomyhamsoo@yahoo.comoo (without the o's)

Thanks!! :goodvibes

SENT!!!

Sorry, I can't pm or post an e-mail address until I have 10 posts.

I will pm you!

If you're still sending them out I would love a copy. 7day 5X7 would be perfect.
TIA
jennykuglin @ yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter