Planning Cards

I too would love a copy of them if its not too much trouble!

We currently have 3 separate trips planned for 4 Days each - 4 Separate parks .... 5 X 7 or Half Page format would be wonderful! :love:'

Thanks so much --- That is super sweet of You to share this with so many people and take time out of Your day to help someone else out --- True Disney Character!

Amanda V.
tovice@bellsouth.net
or -- PM Me --

These are fantastic! I'd love to have the half size, and we're going on 11 day trip
veronicamelton at charter.net

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

I'd love a copy of your planner for 5 days - 4 parks. Thanks!
How can I get them?
pastormommy (at) embarqmail (dot) com

MBG,

Can I get an email copy of the 5X7 planning cards? We are going for 9 days and 9 nights next week (9/17-26). Not usually a big planner, but the cards look awesome, plus I thought I might impress my wife. Thanks!!!

mattscott (at) otelco (dot) net

Kathy,

Thank you so very much. These will make our trip even more enjoyable. You are great for sharing.

Kathy, wow, these are awesome. Could you please send me the World at a glance ones for 6 days in 5x7. Plus Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood? Swimshark @ usms.org. Sorry for the odd email. I haven't posted enough to put my email in here normally yet.

Thank you so much. These are great.

Kathy,
I would love it if you could send me a copy of the full page planner, for the 4 parks for a trip7 days. Also the card size if possible. Thank you so much
Kim
kmhogie@cox.net

Could I have a copy please? We're debating a 4 day or 7 day :rolleyes: 4 park trip in Feb
2010. Haven't yet decided.:confused3
Thanks in advance, bettyboop10542001@yahoo.com
:flower3:

Kathy, wow, these are awesome. Could you please send me the World at a glance ones for 6 days in 5x7. Plus Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood? Swimshark @ usms.org. Sorry for the odd email. I haven't posted enough to put my email in here normally yet.

Thank you so much. These are great.

Kathy,
I would love it if you could send me a copy of the full page planner, for the 4 parks for a trip7 days. Also the card size if possible. Thank you so much
Kim
kmhogie@cox.net

These look amazing!!!!!! Could I get the 4 parks for a 7 night stay in whatever size most people are doing? My email addy is: jennifer.vertanen@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent! Happy planning gang!

This is so generous of you! Could I get a full set for 10 days - we're going in August (2010) and I'm always looking for a better way to organize our trip. Thanks in advance for sharing your hard work with everyone! wendy248@rushmore.com.

Please email me everything that you have (All 4 parks, dtd, planner, maps, etc.)!:thumbsup2 We will be there for 10 days @ all 4 parks, multiple times. We are staying at the Poly.

You are so kind to do this for soooo many fellow disers!:worship:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

brandimkeel@bellsouth.net

5x7 size and full page

Kathy, I would love to have these in the smallest size available, I think 5 x 7 is what I have seen. I have most of this info. written out in my planning binder but would love to make smaller cards to carry with me.
Thanks again, :flower3:

emma62900@yahoo.com

These planners look great! Could you send me a copy for my upcoming trip (6 days)? The half sheet would be best.

Thanks!!

brkn34 @ rochester . rr . com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter