Planning Cards

Hi! I LOVE the last cards you emailed me. Could you possibly send me the both the 6 and 7 day cards, please? We're not sure how long we'll be there. Thanks in advance!

bonnienstitch@gmail.com

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the index cards - they are really going to help in the planning of DH's 50th Birthday trip.

Thanks again for sharing them with us. :)

I would love a set of your 8 day planner please! Thanks

disneykreyzee@gmail.com

If I could get an 8 day planner and a daily park planner for each park, that would be great!!!!
amaustin@charter.net
Thanks!!!
Sent!
:)
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the index cards - they are really going to help in the planning of DH's 50th Birthday trip.

Thanks again for sharing them with us. :)

You're welcome! Glad I could help.:goodvibes

I would love a set of your 8 day planner please! Thanks so much. I cant post my e-mail address until i have ten posts. Any suggestions how i can get them.

Thanks so much for the cards, but I am having trouble we have microsoft works and the cards are coming out all stretched out (they are 4 pages long) anyone help!?!? Thanks!

Thank you so much for doing this. I too would love a 8 day for all 4 parks sent to razzledazzlebows @ comcast.net

I would like a copy of the park planning cards and a weekly planner with 10 days but I'm not able to send my email address, HELP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter