Placing a picture in my signature

Dan,
I've uploaded my photo at Imagestation. But I can only find instructions to add it to my sig. What if I want to put it in a post?
Thanks, Swanmom

If you have read and understand how to put it in your signature, just, instead of putting in your signature box, just place it, with the img guys, in a post, in the place you make a post.

I'm tagging along on this thread 'cause I can't seem to get my picture right(I'm trying to post a few in my trip report, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...I think it has something to do with those little img guys?)

Test:
f82478e5.jpg

hmmm - can someone help make it bigger or do I need to pick a different image? I'll go searching in the meantime.

Thanks!

MomofMikey-

You just need to take the "thumb.jpg" off the end of your URL, and you'll get the normal sized image.

It'll look like this:
f81b3baf.jpg

Hi,
I was playing with a scanner and scanned a few pictures. I tried to put them in the DIS photo album page but I can't get an option to upload. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter