Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

mduncan1, here are your Minnie cards, a couple of versions for you to play with plus one clipart-less set that are "inspired by Minnie" for more general use. Enjoy :)

That's your request completed, feel free to request some more!!

Hi Pixie!:wave2: We are back from our trip and I'm starting to compile everything to start scrapbooking it. I was wondering if you would be willing to do any journaling cards for Universal Studios or not? I think I have all the ones I need for WDW.

To be more specific, I would need cards for the Transformers ride, the Super Star Parade (maybe with Minions & Spongebob), and Marvel Island. Thanks!

Hi Pixie!:wave2: We are back from our trip and I'm starting to compile everything to start scrapbooking it. I was wondering if you would be willing to do any journaling cards for Universal Studios or not? I think I have all the ones I need for WDW.

To be more specific, I would need cards for the Transformers ride, the Super Star Parade (maybe with Minions & Spongebob), and Marvel Island. Thanks!

IowaTater, lovely to see you again :wave2: I do have a pile of Universal & IOA cards which you may have seen ages ago on the old thread... They span a couple of posts about halfway down page 4 on this thread http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3225701&page=4

There is a Marvel Island card there but it is done like a comic book... would you prefer a regular journal card?

There are three generic Transformers cards there too or I could make one specifically for the ride for you?

Let me know :)

Pixie, yes, I just need a regular journal card for Marvel Island because I just took pictures of the scenery and such. We unfortunately didn't get to ride any rides or meet any characters. :(

As for the Transformers, the more I look at them, I think I can make the ones you've already done work for my pages. So we can take that one off my requests. Thanks!

Perfect IowaTater, I'll have those for you in a few days :cool1:

...1. Chip alone
2. Dale alone
3. Sully alone.

sirvin12 here are your Chip, Dale & Sulley cards (with bonus Chip 'n' Dale together card, coz they're just so cute :goodvibes)

That's your current request completed... you know what to do :thumbsup2

Pixiesprite they are perfect!!!!!! I love them. I can't wait to show my girls but I can't because it's a surprise trip. So my next 3 requests are:

Buzz
Mike
Daisy

Thanks again!

Shannon

You're very welcome mduncan1, please call again :)

Sirvin12, lol I suspected mike would be in the next batch! Should have them for you in a few days :artist:

... the Super Star Parade (maybe with Minions & Spongebob), and Marvel Island. ...

IowaTater, here are your cards, hope you like them!

Universal's Superstar Parade (with and without Spongebob & Minions)

Islands of Adventure - Marvel Super Hero Island

Plus a bonus lightning bolt card in case anyone ever has need of such a card :)

That's your request completed, please call again!!

Im back....couldnt stay away long. :cheer2:

Can I please request faves of the day for:
1.Castaway Cay
2.Nassau (maybe dolphins?)
3.Cocoa Beach (can be any beach pic with Disney characters- doesnt have to be specific)

Buzz
Mike
Daisy...

sirvin12, here are your cards, enjoy!

Buzz Lightyear (with and without "to infinity... and beyond!")

Mike from Monsters Inc

Daisy Duck

That's your current request completed... etc. etc. etc..... you know the drill :lmao:

mduncan1, excellent, should have them in a few days! I;m not the original creator of the "faves of the day" cards so they won't match any you currently have. Hope that's ok. Also... Nassau will be without dolphins, hope that'll still work for you :)

I love them!!! Sully and Mike are my daughters favorites!

Next up:

Tigger
Pooh
Eyeore

Thank you so much!

sirvin12, excellent, I'll add them to my list :)

Can I please request faves of the day for:
1.Castaway Cay
2.Nassau (maybe dolphins?)
3.Cocoa Beach (can be any beach pic with Disney characters- doesnt have to be specific)...

mduncan1, here are your faves of the day cards, please let me know if you need any changes :)

Faves of the day: Castaway Cay (with and without 1-5 numbers)

Faves of the day: Nassau (with and without 1-5 numbers)

Faves of the day: Cocoa Beach (with and without 1-5 numbers)

That's your current request completed... feel free to request some more :thumbsup2

Love it!

I have a request!!! WOOT ... And it's for ME... when we went to So. Cal .. to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary .. we did manage to take some pictures.. most of them on one ride....so .. I would like to request a card for

Luigi's Flying Tires ...

Thank you so much! ... No hurry... I'm going to put our memento's in a shadow box .. since there are so few from the trip .. but I'm quite a ways from doing that...

You are amazing! Thank you!!
sirvin12, excellent, I'll add them to my list :)

mduncan1, here are your faves of the day cards, please let me know if you need any changes :)

Faves of the day: Castaway Cay (with and without 1-5 numbers)

Faves of the day: Nassau (with and without 1-5 numbers)

Faves of the day: Cocoa Beach (with and without 1-5 numbers)

That's your current request completed... feel free to request some more :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter