Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Cooking up some fun!

All sized at 3x4" (@300dpi) - please click on thumbnail to go to photobucket for fullsize image.

- Mickey - Minnie - Goofy -

Happily Ever After

All sized at 3x4" (@300dpi) - please click on thumbnail to go to photobucket for fullsize image.

Princesses - Pooh & friends - Goofy & friends -

Legoland

Shopping for Souvenirs

Legoland

- California - Florida -

- Malaysia - Billund - Windsor -

Galaxy Squad

It was a magical week!

- Filler card -

- Journal cards -

Planes with Dusty

Planes with Dusty

So that's all the current cards loaded onto the thread. I'm working on the index for post#2 but as of right now we are OPEN for requests!!!! :cool1::cool1:

**********Please read the rules on post #1*********** and do have a magical day :hippie:

Tee hee heee...... Love this "quote" (ahem) & I managed to squeeze in some Star Trek & Dr. Who along with my favourite Keep Calm poster style :)

Keep Calm and May the Force be ever in your favour, Mr Potter :rotfl2:

I just wanted to say thank you!!! I am a project life junkie and you just made my day. I am planning to use your cards for past trips and my upcoming trip in May. I am going to take the cards for autographs.

Thanks again!

Yay sirvin12, thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a fab trip and do call back if there are any cards you need that have not been created yet :)

Hi,

I came up with a few requests. Here are the first 3.

1. Elsa alone
2. Anna alone
3. Donald, I saw a lot with him but not one of him for an autograph card in his classic outfit.

I don't think I saw anything like the above but if Im wrong I'm sorry for double requests.

Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

Woo hoo! The first request in my new thread:cool1: Thanks sirvin12 ... I should have them for you in a few days.

You mention using them for an autograph card... they are DISigned to print quite small (3x4") - so while they can be printed bigger I can't guarantee that the clipart will look as crisp when "embiggened" :thumbsup2 Hopefully they'll still work for your needs?

Yeah your first request on the new board! 3X4 is what I want, I am going to print them out and bring along a little clip board, when I get home I can slip them right into my project life!

Thanks!

Can I please request Minnie alone in her red dress? I've looked through everything but didn't find one.

Hi,
1. Elsa alone
2. Anna alone
3. Donald, I saw a lot with him but not one of him for an autograph card in his classic outfit.

Hi sirvin12, here are your cards, hope you like them!

Anna & Elsa

Also... I made a different Elsa one while I was playing around with an idea, so here are a few more cards... Elsa with snowflakes, a generic snowflake journal card and 2 snowflake filler cards :)

Filler cards: glowing snowflakes - snowflakes - let it snow -

and your Donald Duck cards (one is just his hat because I thought it looked cute!)....

That's your request completed, feel free to request some more!!

mduncan1, good to see you again :goodvibes I'll have the cards for you towards the middle of the week!

Pixiesprite I super love them!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much. My list is getting long. Let me know when you are sick of me.

1. Chip alone
2. Dale alone
3. Sully alone.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter