• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixie Dust in Paris! A June 2013 PTR! UPDATE 7/2 TR LINK

Exciting! Enjoy it and I look forward to a TR!

Thank you!

Have a great time! I'm sure you are gleefully looking forward to tomorrow with Thing2, Thing3 and Kay! I will think of you having fun, whilst I am at school doing exams, hahahahaha! ;)

Overnight flights are horrible (well... Unless you have a bed ;) )... We flew back to London from Orlando overnight and were totally exhausted the next day! I suppose it might be hard to adjust to our time-zone too!

Take lots of pictures, and hope you do a TR! I loved reading your last one.

Have a FANTASTIC time, and I will be thinking of you!

A very happy early birthday to Thing2 as well! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you so much! I'm sorry you still had to be in school! Everywhere we went in London I kept an eye out in case you happened to be there! :rotfl:

The flight there was great! The flight back..well..that's a story for the TR!

Thing2 says thank you!

Hope everything is going well for you and your exams went well! :)

Hope you have a great trip - looking forward to your TR! :goodvibes popcorn::

Thank you!

We are back from an amazing trip! Between all of us we have over 2000 pictures which I'm currently uploading. Thank you so much for helping me with the planning and I'll be sure to post a link here when I start the TR, hopefully later today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter