Pirates Night on MR Cruises

sjkeiffer

Earning My Ears
We will be sailing our first ever cruise on the Wonder in March and was curious if Pirates Night will be done on the MR cruises. I know its been a while since DCL has done the MR, but haven't been able to find any additional information.

Thanks for the help.

As far as I know, they do the Pirate Party no matter where the ships are located. They did it in the Med as well as the Panama Canal cruises, so I'm sure the MR have it as well.

As far as I know, they do the Pirate Party no matter where the ships are located. They did it in the Med as well as the Panama Canal cruises, so I'm sure the MR have it as well.

A Pirates' Party on the Alaskan cruise, now that would be interesting! :)

We will be sailing our first ever cruise on the Wonder in March and was curious if Pirates Night will be done on the MR cruises. I know its been a while since DCL has done the MR, but haven't been able to find any additional information.

Thanks for the help.

You can contact DCL and they will be able to tell if/when a Pirate Party will be held on your sailing. They can also tell you when formal and semi-formal nights will be held.

We are on the March MR cruise as well.

I spoke with CS and yes there is Pirate Party on the MR cruises.
Pirate Party is on Wednesday night ( Puerto Vallarta ).

Formal night is second night on ship.
Semi formal is Friday night ( Cabo).

Hope that helps!:thumbsup2

We are on the March MR cruise as well.

I spoke with CS and yes there is Pirate Party on the MR cruises.
Pirate Party is on Wednesday night ( Puerto Vallarta ).

Formal night is second night on ship.
Semi formal is Friday night ( Cabo).

Hope that helps!:thumbsup2

Thanks for confirming & posting this info!

Thanks for posting the pirate party info! I really wanted that! Anyone know what nights the 3 main shows will be? I'm especially interested in what night the Toy Story show is. I think that is the one my 1 year old will be most interested in. Thinking of taking him to the early show and then dropping him at Flounder's so hubby and I can do Palo that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter