Pirate Quest Help

the host quest
and the answer is a pirates life for me

Oh well, no prize for me. I think my time was around 8:40, and I came in 140-something. :sad2: Anyone else have any luck?

I am quite certain every player in the prizes was running through for a second time. I was a bit under 8 minutes and placed 125th, just five away from the prizes.

darkacre said:
I am quite certain every player in the prizes was running through for a second time. I was a bit under 8 minutes and placed 125th, just five away from the prizes.

at least the second time! Makes me mad that you have to do the quest three times to even be in the running for a prize

SorcererDonald16 said:
Oh well, no prize for me. I think my time was around 8:40, and I came in 140-something. :sad2: Anyone else have any luck?

All right - Very seriously asking this, not picking, trying to learn.

How do you play a game of Pirates, play a music song, transfer rooms about 15 items AND answer questions and flash emotes in under 8 minutes. Honestly. I am trying to understand what I clearly do not. Speed tips? Anyone? :confused3

Thanks!

Trying to become a better quester,
Disney Dreams

Same question here ----- How do you do all that under eight minutes?

I was following a spoiler list from another website and I still wasn't fast enough to win any prizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter