Pinkerbell's TR-5/18/09-WP-Whitehall Room-Sago Cay Point *More Wedding Pictures*

I just decided to have a dessert party, everyone else's pictures (especially jessesgirl's!!!), made it look so much fun and since everyone recommends it, I thought I'd give it a try! I never even thought of having a dessert party before because I wanted the reception not to end too early, but hopefully we will be viewing wishes and then going back into the Whitehall room for dancing!!! So excited!!! :yay:

Anyone by any chance know what time wishes is on in May?

I just been told that its okay to do the dessert party at Sago Cay Pointe and the go back into the Whitehall for dancing :cool1: The dessert party id blocked from 8.30pm til 10.30pm as Wishes times are not released yet.

I'm so happy :goodvibes now I get to have a dessert party AND have a late ending reception!!! Just what I always wanted, Disney are GREAT!!!

Now I just need to research everything about dessert parties as I know nothing!!!!

I also have a few questions I hoped you guys could help me with.

1. How long does the actual wedding ceremony last (right up until exiting the WP)

2. How long are you guys estimating for photo's?

3. Can you serve no dessert at the actual dinner and have desserts at the dessert party?

4. Can you serve your cake as dessert?

Few, I think thats them all. Might post this on the main page as well to get alot of responses.

:thumbsup2

That sounds like a great plan :D

I'm afraid I don't really know the answers to your questions, I know you can take your cake away for dessert if you're having a meal, but aside from that I don't know.

Oh well thanks anyway!!! I'm now trying to change the time of my wedding to 2.30pm instead of 5pm, I just don't think I'll be able to fit things in if its at 5, so fingers crossed the wedding pavilion is still available. What do you think are the chances of it being booked up?

Well I managed to change the time of my wedding to 2.30pm :cool1: but I'm waiting to hear back from Randy that he can still make this time. I still haven't heard anything about room blocks and STD's and I'm getting kinda worried, so I emailed my coordinator, but I'm still (impatiently) waiting to hear back :surfweb: Has anyone else had to wait so late for this info to arrive? I am only a week away from the 8 month mark, and I thought that the contract couldn't be processed until they had this info?

I also have decided that all my BM are gonna have the same dress, it will be this one but in yellow with an ivory sash
bridesmaid%20morilee.jpg

I'm really stressing and panicking about this room block stuff, I just don't want a convention or anything to get my date :sad1:

{{{{hugs}}}} I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress too much about it.

I love that dress - the skirt is similar to the style I'm having made for my BMs, with a bodice top. I love the floaty knee length look!

Well I managed to change the time of my wedding to 2.30pm :cool1: but I'm waiting to hear back from Randy that he can still make this time. I still haven't heard anything about room blocks and STD's and I'm getting kinda worried, so I emailed my coordinator, but I'm still (impatiently) waiting to hear back :surfweb: Has anyone else had to wait so late for this info to arrive? I am only a week away from the 8 month mark, and I thought that the contract couldn't be processed until they had this info?

I also have decided that all my BM are gonna have the same dress, it will be this one but in yellow with an ivory sash
bridesmaid%20morilee.jpg

I'm really stressing and panicking about this room block stuff, I just don't want a convention or anything to get my date :sad1:

I got all that information when I called to book the wedding - thats strange that you still have gotten it and your only a week away from getting the contract. They do need that information for the contract as they put the dates and resorts you selected to reserve for your guest.

{{{{hugs}}}} I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress too much about it.

I love that dress - the skirt is similar to the style I'm having made for my BMs, with a bodice top. I love the floaty knee length look!

Thanks. I think I'm gonna go for all three in that dress.

I got all that information when I called to book the wedding - thats strange that you still have gotten it and your only a week away from getting the contract. They do need that information for the contract as they put the dates and resorts you selected to reserve for your guest.

When did you call, how long before was is? I'm getting really worried :confused3 I think I'm gonna give them a call today or tommorrow.

bridesmaid%20morilee.jpg

Your BM dress is so cute they'll look like little dolls :cutie:

Thanks. I think I'm gonna go for all three in that dress.

When did you call, how long before was is? I'm getting really worried :confused3 I think I'm gonna give them a call today or tommorrow.

I called in July and my 8 months was not til end of August - but I got everything I needed in July.

Who are you dealing with?

I called in July and my 8 months was not til end of August - but I got everything I needed in July.

Who are you dealing with?

I'm dealing with Bill Barchik, he's been great really for putting up with my millions of questions! I emailed him about 4 weeks ago saying when would I have to sort room block etc out, and he said it would be in Sept, but I still haven't heard anything and I have a week left! :confused: I'm getting real worried :sad1: I need to have the room block sorted before the contract can be sent, right?

If you're worried, I would email him again or ring him today, don't stew yourself over it! :hug:

I'm dealing with Bill Barchik, he's been great really for putting up with my millions of questions! I emailed him about 4 weeks ago saying when would I have to sort room block etc out, and he said it would be in Sept, but I still haven't heard anything and I have a week left! :confused: I'm getting real worried :sad1: I need to have the room block sorted before the contract can be sent, right?

I'm dealing with Joe Demate.

That is correct they need that info to add it into your contract.
Does your person have an assistant you can talk to?

That's great news, glad you're able to put your mind at rest!

That is great news!

Thank you ladies! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited now, I can't wait to sign the contract and be assigned a planner. I sent all the room block info back last night so hopefully we'll be able to sign the contract next thursday, which will be exactly 8 months out. And then, I gotta wait for a planner. Anyone know roughly how long this takes?

Ok. so I have been doing some lurking around on wedding site and what not, and found these shoes, now I need opinions on which you prefer. I originally wanted a pair of Gina shoes, but they're so expensive, and not much different from these really.
shoe1sd6.jpg

shoe2uu2.jpg

shoe3vf8.jpg

So, which do you prefer? Do you think I will have to take my shoes off for photo's on the beach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter