Pinkerbell's TR-5/18/09-WP-Whitehall Room-Sago Cay Point *More Wedding Pictures*

Love, love, loving the pictures!!

Randy is so good with the kids isn't he? I too have photos where my niece or nephew has sneaked in, and they are just adorable - one is where my niece buried her head between the skirts of my dress and her mum's, and Randy captured that. She had moments of wanting to pose, then play hide and seek, then not wanting any photos at all :rotfl:

your dress looks stunning all spread on the stairs and by the windows.

Thank you very much, it took a few of us to make it spread like that, because I'd been holding it up to keep it off the wet floor, all the net underneath was crinkled.

Love, love, loving the pictures!!

Randy is so good with the kids isn't he? I too have photos where my niece or nephew has sneaked in, and they are just adorable - one is where my niece buried her head between the skirts of my dress and her mum's, and Randy captured that. She had moments of wanting to pose, then play hide and seek, then not wanting any photos at all :rotfl:

Yeah he was good, I'd told him I wanted a lot of pics with them but they both were being silly and walking off, but he managed to sneak some which was the best way.

You look so beautiful, your dress is stunning! Its true- you really dont get people in the UK that would be walking past a wedding or a bride that would say congrats, they would just scupper out the way and accross the road or something- you might get the occasional car hoot if the bride is in the wedding car... its strange! Thats why i love the whole disney atmosphere- when we was wearing our just engaged badges, so many people were coming upto us and talking with us and saying congrats!

More photos!! :goodvibes

You've got some really great photos and we haven't even gotten to the cermony yet!!! :worship:

your pictures are beautiful!! Congrats! Do you happen to know where your mum got her dress? It is really nice and think that my mom would like it

You look so beautiful, your dress is stunning! Its true- you really dont get people in the UK that would be walking past a wedding or a bride that would say congrats, they would just scupper out the way and accross the road or something- you might get the occasional car hoot if the bride is in the wedding car... its strange! Thats why i love the whole disney atmosphere- when we was wearing our just engaged badges, so many people were coming upto us and talking with us and saying congrats!

More photos!! :goodvibes

You've got some really great photos and we haven't even gotten to the cermony yet!!! :worship:

your pictures are beautiful!! Congrats! Do you happen to know where your mum got her dress? It is really nice and think that my mom would like it

More gorgeous photos, i really love those ones with your bridesmaids

I was thinking the exact same thing!!

Thanks guys :goodvibes I'm so glad I posted my pictures now, you guys are so sweet :cutie:

It's true Stacey, here in the UK people just don't make a big deal of things like they do in Disney... I wanna move to Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter