Pictures of You

n571708892_970557_9330.jpg

The first one is my most recent :)
Does your shirt have a Maltese cross on it? Firefighter? Just asking because my fiance is a firefighter and hes trained me pretty well to pick out other firefighters or maltese crosses.:rotfl:

Here are some pictures that I found from my last program. It's from the Graduation Picnic.

I saw you did Outdoor foods at DAK! Me too! :thumbsup2 How did you like it? I have to say that i miss some of the people.

Here are some pictures of me

n527840500_1455547_8768.jpg

from my first CP with my contacts

l_eb5a856611bb9d2f3cbf987fbc7827ac.jpg

Me and my little sister at ASMu

l_0e20312fe0cd68817c93598dbaafa242.jpg

yay mickey ears!

These images are from like 2 years ago, but I haven't changed that much, so I figure they will still work lol

Hi! I'm applying for the Spring '10 program. I didn't get into the Fall '09 program, but I have a feeling it will go better this time.

Anyways, here's a pic of me. I'm really not into pictures, so the very few I have that I like are mostly pics from conventions. My favorite is this one with Ben Browder of Farscape/Stargate fame.

3747624559_25e9371a43_m.jpg

I've got a couple others with some different actors if anyone wants to see them.

And here's one from when I did the CareerStart program:

3748420538_79c5bef060.jpg

Me
I was an equipment manager at FAU my freshmen year (second from the right)- The New Orleans Bowl
0002672.jpg

My senior year in high school- Usa Today have us ranked as the #1 high school football program
1176855305_l.gif

MNSSHP- Scary scary
100_0422.jpg

And the full version of my avatar...filming a movie at the REAL big thunder mountain lol

Is the filming one part of college program? If so, how did you get it?

Hiya, quick post out of boredom... This is me, I'm a Fall 2010 hopeful. And I'm Cori, btw.

n672365301_7171.jpg

(I hope that worked)

*Pic*

I'm the one on the left. Yay MK Custodial! :goodvibes::goodvibes:

Oh my gosh, what the heck! You got face paint! You know what I got in Future World?! I got to walk through Club Cool and listen to some music while watching all of the customers drink those delicious beverages from around the globe! Then I had to take the trash out! Ah, good times, good times indeed. :goodvibes

I'll post some of me after I get the lovely ten posts I need. :D

Oh my gosh, what the heck! You got face paint! You know what I got in Future World?! I got to walk through Club Cool and listen to some music while watching all of the customers drink those delicious beverages from around the globe! Then I had to take the trash out! Ah, good times, good times indeed. :goodvibes

I'll post some of me after I get the lovely ten posts I need. :D

Well, that was on a MNSSHP night, so it wasn't just any night. They offered face painting to different departments on different nights so that we could tell the guests about it and, basically, be walking billboards instead of walking information desks :D I loved it, though. The only problem was when I had a severe toothache and it was custodial's turn for face painting. I got it, but the lady felt so bad because I kept wincing, LOL. I loved working custodial at MK, though. It was awesome. :cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter