Pictures of You

People just don't know how fun Custodial can be until they do it...I personally think it's the best job available. Yet of course I was dreading it before I got there like the rest of my coworkers, haha! Walking billboards, lol :woohoo: MK is ballin', I bet it's harder than Epcot, at least that's what I heard from some girls who worked there (they told me this as I was working, haha).

Hey guys, Ive been lurking lol on this board for years now...I figured its about time I post a pic of myself.

me.jpg

People just don't know how fun Custodial can be until they do it...I personally think it's the best job available. Yet of course I was dreading it before I got there like the rest of my coworkers, haha! Walking billboards, lol :woohoo: MK is ballin', I bet it's harder than Epcot, at least that's what I heard from some girls who worked there (they told me this as I was working, haha).

I totally agree. I told my friends in Attractions and Merchandise time and time again that I'd rather haul trash than be chained to one position for three hours. With Custodial, you can move around much easier, which is good for me because I hate staying in one position. It's why I was never good at being a cashier when I did that. Also, how many jobs pay you to stand around and watch the fireworks or blow bubbles at kids when you have some downtime?

It was difficult sometimes, but usually just on days when we were at capacity. Like the Fourth of July, Christmas Day, etc. Aside from that, it was just good to have something to do. I never did it at another park, but I was all over MK. The only lands I didn't get to do were Tomorrowland and Toontown. I was usually in Fantasyland or Liberty Square :dance3:

I totally agree. I told my friends in Attractions and Merchandise time and time again that I'd rather haul trash than be chained to one position for three hours. With Custodial, you can move around much easier, which is good for me because I hate staying in one position. It's why I was never good at being a cashier when I did that. Also, how many jobs pay you to stand around and watch the fireworks or blow bubbles at kids when you have some downtime?

It was difficult sometimes, but usually just on days when we were at capacity. Like the Fourth of July, Christmas Day, etc. Aside from that, it was just good to have something to do. I never did it at another park, but I was all over MK. The only lands I didn't get to do were Tomorrowland and Toontown. I was usually in Fantasyland or Liberty Square :dance3:

Yeah, my friends in Attractions were definitely a lot more stressed than I was, also quick service was pretty bad for many of them. You're so right, you get paid to hang out with guests and help them out and watch fireworks, it's the coolest thing. The difficulty was definitely high during the holidays but other than that, soooo easy. Hehe, although I didn't have any overflowing toilets until the last the 3 days of the program where everything seemed to go wrong. :upsidedow The worst part about the job is the popcorn! Haha, I never noticed just how much popcorn people spill on the ground until I worked there! popcorn:::laughing:

I am trying to post some of my pics from my CP program, but I can not figure how to add or insert the pics. Any suggestion?

Woah I can post pictures now, cool beans! CP pics coming at ya, try not to be frightened!
JohnAandI.jpg

TrishandI.jpg

CourtneyandI.jpg

AndrewPricillaTeresaandI.jpg

There are two things I do best...have a big smile and apparently put my arms around EVERYONE when taking a picture. :p Those middle two pictures are from like the last night I believe, or one of the last nights...sleep deprivation + long holiday hours and you get me looking quite...tired? :confused3:laughing:
Ok one more, it's a picture of me eating...
MeeatingSCORPIONS.jpg

SCORPIONS IN CHINA!!! Mmm, they are delicious. popcorn:::worship: Well, that's quite enough from me, I think.

Finally, DisneyCP08, check your private messages, I'll try to help you out with your picture posting. :)

Aww...Reinhart, you are cute!

Lol, well here's me....I couldn't remember if I've posted to this thread before so here goes (p.s. I don't have a wide selection on my computer...):

Me with Tyler Hilton (musician):
meandtylerhilton-1.jpg

Senior picture, lol:
whitehood.jpg

Me and a friend at a dance (I'm on the right):
meandjulesathomecoming.jpg

You guys...:blush: It's the outfit, it makes me look better. Thanks, custodial! Baw, we are all pretty cute. :goodvibes By the way, DisneyFirefly...still jealous of that facepaint. :p Oh how I wish I could have got some cool stuff painted on me! :chewy: lol Chewy

By the way, DisneyFirefly...still jealous of that facepaint. :p Oh how I wish I could have got some cool stuff painted on me! :chewy: lol Chewy

Heh, aside from the parades, that was my favorite part of working party nights :D The MNSSHP parade is my favorite parade at WDW, even though I still don't understand the chicken. :confused3

Hi Everyone..

I am just recently join this site and I also put my picture fast as possible its a pleasure to be a part of this forum.
Thanks.

My girlfriend and I are crazy about Disney! We were down there for the WDWCP fall 08 and are going back for spring 2010! We are so excited!
n719686109_1666713_4922.jpg

n719686109_643304_5137.jpg

n719686109_1705007_4921.jpg

n719686109_1984598_120.jpg

I'm the one on the left. Yay MK Custodial! :goodvibes::goodvibes:
Ahhhhh, DisneyFirefly, I totally know the girl next to you! She trained with me at Jungle until she decided she'd rather do custodial. She had the locker right under mine in the MK changing rooms, too! Small world. :upsidedow Love your username, btw!

I'll post pictures, once I actually can... four more posts... dum de dum...

Ahhhhh, DisneyFirefly, I totally know the girl next to you! She trained with me at Jungle until she decided she'd rather do custodial. She had the locker right under mine in the MK changing rooms, too! Small world. :upsidedow Love your username, btw!

:rotfl: That's awesome :) She was fun to work with! And thanks, I love my username, too :lovestruc

Hey everyone!!!

I can't remember if I posted in here or not, but... I did the spring Advantage 09 season in Hospitlaity and I'm going to be applying for a PI and a CP for fall (advantage) 2010!!!

Here's some pictures from my CP:

Me posing with my roomies Edward cutout before Formal
cp03.jpg

Here I am playing in Epcot
DSCI0018.jpg

Me (on the right) hanging out at work
DSCI0095.jpg

Annnnnnd me at Graduation!!
DSCI0120.jpg

Hey everyone, My boyfriend and I were CP's during Spring '08. I have tons of pics, so here are a few.

internpics2032.jpg

This is me at pleasure island
100_1856.jpg

this is during my Once Upon a time orientation b4 the park opened

100_1922.jpg

my boyfriend and me at hoopfest

100_1947.jpg

class trip, I think this was the Leadership Class

DSC012731.jpg

another one of my fav pics. Spring Formal '08

100_1984.jpg

group trip to universal

DSC02169.jpg

goodbye brunch w/ some of the girls I worked w/ at CRT

DSC02413.jpg

last day at the parks:(

DSC02430.jpg

sci fi dinner on last day.

It was so much fun and I wish I was still there. Sorry for all the pics, it was hard to choose.:woohoo:

Thanks Reinhart_x for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter