Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

I wouldn't mind if it disappeared for something new (and amazing) ... but it's getting a refurb next month. :confused3

I didn't know about the refurb. Maybe it is staying. I like the show, but it takes up a lot of prime real estate (between Pixar & Star Tours) for 2 shows a day.

Love this! I went for the first time right after desert storm, so like 91 or 92, my dad was in the Air Force and they were giving free or discounted tickets. What I remember most was how the inside of the 20,000 Leagues smelled, which now I always have flashbacks of it when I walk into the Land. Guess, it's the musty water? Anyways, it's my favorite smell of Disney, if only they could bottle that smell.

Since my first visit I've been back like fifty times and own DVC. Half of this stuff I remeber but forgot all about it until I saw pictures. It makes me feel like next time I go, in May, that I need to take pictures of everything even the ordinary.

First, I'd just like to say how much I have enjoyed this thread! My first trip was in 2007 with DH when we were in our late 20's and this thread shows me what I missed as a child. I didn't think I'd have anything to contribute, but I think I found a few things to share.

View attachment 84356 View attachment 84357

Wasn't this at Camp Minnie ~ Mickey at AK?

Thank you very much for sharing. I love the picture of Donald and the boys hiking.

Glad you have enjoyed everyone's effort thus far.

Thanks for everyone's effort in making this thread so enjoyable.

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

These are characters that I believe are gone now. I know Mulan still meets, but I haven't seen Mushu since 2007. Both of my older kids ask when they get to see the Tweedles!

Mushu and the Genie show up pretty often at Characterpalooza in DHS, I think I saw pics from this week!

First, I'd just like to say how much I have enjoyed this thread! My first trip was in 2007 with DH when we were in our late 20's and this thread shows me what I missed as a child. I didn't think I'd have anything to contribute, but I think I found a few things to share.

View attachment 84356 View attachment 84357

Wasn't this at Camp Minnie ~ Mickey at AK?

Yep, on the walk down to the Lion King theater... here's another:

224438_251504134874032_7008690_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter